37

The summer was finally among us. The days were long and hot on the East Coast, but beachside sunsets were to die for, making Jarred's surprise trip all worth it. I didn't often take breaks. Usually, I had a few weeks child-free between the end of June to mid-July. That was usually the time to indulge in anything relationship related. Blind dates, casual hook-ups that never went anywhere, the whole sham.

As you can imagine, none of these scenarios ever really amounted to anything, and once back-to-school week hit, I'd swear off dating, and men until the hot-blooded woman that I am would grow tired of using toys to get the edge off.

They got the job done most of the time. But nothing compared to being taken by a man who knows what he's doing.

And oh does he know what he's doing, playing me like a familiar instrument. Like a symphony, his name fell from my lips and I reached between my legs, caressing the smooth skin of his head as he devoured me.

That's what I got for responding to a work email in the middle of our trip.

He groaned against my labia, thrusting his fingers into me, making me squirm when he'd curl those digits in that "come here" motion.

"Jar..." I panted as my orgasm built.

He glanced up at me, watching the tremors coursing through my body with a satisfied smirk before returning his mouth to my throbbing clit. I arched off the bed, moaning as a wave of ecstasy unfurled inside me, and I came undone against his mouth.

Jarred then climbed on top of me, stealing a giggle when he kissed me, hard and punishing, diving his soft tongue into my mouth to soften the blow.

"How'd you like your punishment?" he teased, stroking my cheek.

I hummed in satisfaction, and kissed his palm, gazing at him dreamily.

"If that was supposed to be a punishment, what could I ever do to deserve your rewards?"

He chuckled at that, and I slid my hand down his chiseled chest, running eager fingers down the patch of hair on his pelvis.

He groaned in warning, thrusting his cock against my palm. I gazed at him with seductive innocence, batting my lashes as I squeezed him harder.

"You're not a disciplinarian, are you?" I purred with another squeeze.

It was impossible to hurt him like this, not that I was trying to. My hand could barely wrap around his thick shaft so all this did was entice him.

I smiled a satisfied grin when shivers caused his muscles to ripple with need.

"Fuck," he grumbled as I spread my legs further apart, pressing my calves against his firm ass.

   I teased him against my entrance, pressing his tip against my clit, making me wetter. After a few more seconds of this, I was burning with need, yearning to fill him inside. In the blink of an eye, he flipped us over, now lying on his back while I straddled him.

"Why don't you show me how it's done?"

Jarred was good at turning the tables. He knew exactly when to give up control and allow me to have my fun.

   I began moving in a steady rhythm, rocking my hips back and forth, rising then sinking back down, impaled by his cock. He watched me with wandering eyes, his jaw tight as he gripped my hips, helping me with my movement. Soon, my thighs burned, and my need to move faster was halted by my aching muscles. This was punishment for me as it was much as it was for him, only I was the first to tap out.