Chapter 3

Zainab's POV

Today is the last day of fasting and there will be moon sighting in the evening so I have to prepare many dishes with the help of my maid and nanny Saba .We make this day very special because its the last day of Ramadan. All Muslims believe that in Ramadan Allah blessed us 70 times more than normal days. So we try to perform more prayers gives charity ,read our holy book and do good deeds to get rewards and we will get rewarded and blessing from Allah. And on the day of Eid Allah reward us.
So I  bath and wear a clean long maxi dress of white colour with blue embroidery and wrap a blue chiffon hijab and head out for kitchen .
I and Saba anny (I called anny instead of aunty)made white pasta, Biryani, sushi, white chicken curry ,chicken rolls, and in sweet dish we make Turkey's sweet dish Baklava, and chocolate and pineapple shakes and fruit salad.
I headed to my father room to ask if he called Aunt ruqaiyya to invite her family for dinner.

Baba said, she will come tomorrow Ana and kasim will be here in an hour. so I went to my room I perform my salah and I texted Kasim that he has nice opportunity to talk to my father, but then I thought what he will think ,so I deleted the message .

After an hour Kasim and Ana came to our house we greeted each other.  Then me and Ana left for my room when we entered our room me and Ana started making a list for Eid preparation and what to buy for Eid .

Ana asked , what are u wearing for this Eid.
I don't know I have my mother dress I want to wear it but don't know Baba will allow me or not , She said show me the dress I said OK and then we walked towards my closet I take out that dress from my Sandook( treasure chest) in which all of the jewelry and dresses of my mother are kept.

Ana squeeze my shoulder and jump from the chair and snatched the dress from my hand and keeping in front of mirror she tried it .

I got  irritated because firstly ,I have not asked my father about it and she is behaving like this. Secondly its my mother's dress.

I told Ana very rudely not to wear it I haven't asked my Baba and then she nodded and take it off.

We left our room and then head to dinning room and then we broke our fast and I drank water and ran to our garden by shouting lets go for moon sighting and Baba squealed lets go my princesssssss .... (my baba always back me up) and then we headed to our garden . We waited for 20 minutes and Baba brought telescope for moon sighting then turn by turn we saw moon and did supplication.

After dinner I and Ana asked baba to let us go for shopping , baba chuckled and said I don't trust this kasim maannn so I'll also join u people. I shouted yayyyyy you're the best ,Baba lets go .

We got into the car with our shopping list Baba was driving the car . Baba and Kasim is in front and I and Ana in the back seat going through our list.

Then we got into the Mall first in grocery section we buy dry fruits , Suddenly baba appear and said lets go zaina I want to buy something for u , We left Ana and kasim in grocery section and headed towards women collection , he took out one dress which is yellow coloured with embroidery with red thread and sequins all over it and yellow top on it with red embroidery and red dupatta (scarf) with yellow sequins ,it was too gorgeous.

He asked Do you like it,"I squealed and said I love it Baba" he said ok then I'll buy it.

As he did payment I hold his hand and told baba can u please let kasim and Ana buy something for Eid .