INTRODUCTION

Hey, dearest reader,welcome to my new story, It's a good thing you decided to open my work, because I extremely assure you of your interest to it. Am also using this opportunity to ask a tiny favor, if you read any chapter and you don't feel like expressing your vote, you can at least comment, anything good you say, goes along way to help and also abet me, to know you more on wattpad.

The content or chapters of \in this novel (CAGED) also includes the expression of strong words and actions of violence you will come across as you read on. Please do notify me if you feel too uncomfortable with any chapter.

NOTE: THIS WORK OF FICTION, YOU OPENED RIGHT NOW, ALONG WITH ANY EVENTS AND INCIDENTS, CHARACTER BEHAVIORS, PLACES AND TIME IN THIS STORY IS COMPLETELY IMAGINATIVE.

WARNING: I WILL DEFINITELY NOT TOLERATE ANYBODY WHO COPY MY WORK, IF YOU ARE CAUGHT OR FOUND IN THE ACT, I WILL REPORT YOU SWIFTLY.

Always dedicated to my best follower and followed, neon_insanity or chels o, she's been a great help ever since I started on wattpad, she's the best.

Specially dedicated to everyone I love and everyone that decides to give my book a chance.

Copyright © 2021 by Samuel all right reserved.

No part of this publication should be reproduce, distributed or transmitted by any form or any means including photocopying or recording through electrical or mechanical means without the prior permission of the publisher.

Well, my aim if writing This book is for us to take a look into the lifestyle of people who are in a prison yard, the friendship and relationship the have with others their mistakes their success all in  prison, and people most times often take the prison as a place of discomfort, yes I somehow agree with that but let's look into the bright side of it, besides the say the prison is bad as long as you want it to be, do you know some professional authors of our days were brought up in prison, to some the prison is the place to acquire more knowledge about acts of individuals from different places in the world. Taking a look into my work will unfold acts done in prisons as you read on.

This work of fiction, I have decided to make it a 3 in 1 Book, that means I will upload the first, second and the last seasons of this book with its own chapters each.

PLEASE Don't not be afraid of the total number of chapters this book might have, after all none of them crosses 1500 words, I did that on purpose so my readers can be able to keep reading.

PLEASE  do not judge this book by reading the first few chapters of the first series and abandoning it, and I promise you that once you made up your mind to read this book you I'll never regret it at the end, besides authors said never you judge a book by it's cover.

In addition this Prison adventure has alot of mysteries to reveal, so if your the type that loves prison adventures, I assure you that you will definitely love this book of mine.

Lastly: if you find any chapter difficult to understand, you can ask your questions though the comments and I'll answer based on what was written concerning the particular chapter.

Sometimes, my update could be frequent and sometimes rarely, well depending on the chance I had to upload more chapters but I'll try my best not to waste much time in updating my work.

WELCOME TO THE CAGE ADVENTURE.