1

"Mommy? Persie can't sleep. Can we stay with you and daddy tonight?" I looked at my two beautiful girls and nodded, motioning for the two to hop onto our bed. The two girls are now five years old and me and my husband, Armin, haven't heard anything about Eren in years. There was no denying that Hecate was more like Eren when it comes to her attitude, but Persephone was like me when I was younger. She may look like Erwin, but she is like me when it comes to her attitude. The girls soon chose a parent. My fearless and brave Hecate chose Armin while my frightened and kind-hearted little Persephone snuggled into me. Her sniffles made my heart twang in pain, so I held her close and sang her a quite song as to not wake the other two. I am very proud of Hecate. Me and my siblings never got along this well, so I know that if Persephone was going to be in trouble, Hecate will be there for her no matter what. It didn't take long for me to fall back asleep.

I fluttered my (e/c) eyes open. A beam of sunlight was cutting through the curtains and hitting my eyes. I got up and notice my two angels sleeping together, side by side while holding hands. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of something that cute and adorable. I slowly and quietly got up from the bed, stretched, and made my way out of my bedroom. I walked downstairs and saw Armin making breakfast. The smell of cinnamon filled the kitchen and I knew what he was making: French Toast. I walked in and wrapped my arms around him from behind. "Morning you." I said, my voice muffled in the process as well. Armin looked behind him and said "Good morning to you too (y/n). Did you sleep well?" he asked. I nodded and walked over to his side. "Oh, I love it when you cook for us. Still, I can not thank you enough for helping me care for the girls. I don't know how I will ever make it up to you." Finishing cooking the last piece of French toast, he turned the stove off, faced me, and said "You can make it up to me by staying married to me and living out the rest of your days with me. I always wanted children, even if they were not my own. You gave me that chance. Thank you my little dove." He smiled as he leaned in to kiss me.

I kissed him back, knowing that He and I will no longer be tormented by Eren. Soon, things started to heat up. Armin lifted me up onto the table island and starts to kiss my neck and slid his hand down my pants. "The mail is here mommy." Hecate spoke. We both gasped and fixed ourselves up. "Honey!" I chuckle "H-how long have you been there?" I sheepishly ask, turning to Armin to see him becoming a blushing red tomato. "For a while. Were you two about to hug each other passionately?" I nodded while sighing in relief. Hecate offered up the mail as she already grabbed it and noticed a letter with my name on it. "Strange. The mail never arrives this early." I thought as I began to open up the royal blue letter. I open up the card and it read:

"I wIll AlWayS LOVE U (y/N)!"