Recruitment

2019

Military Base

It shows a helicopter coming for landing as it show Nick holding on to the railing on the inside of the helicopter as he look down to the ground to see General Patterson waiting for him with Maria Hill. When it landed Nick got off as he saluted to General Patterson.

Nick: "General."

Patterson: "At ease Nick. Good to see you are in one piece so do you have the data."

Nick: "That I do I may be a damn good genius in the world but I'm a good solid eye agent."

The three then starts walking towards to General Patterson office as the three enter Nick sat down in front of Patterson desk as Maria stand right next to Patterson as he sat down behind his desk grabbing two file and shows one to Nick as he holds one behind.

Nick: "The Protector Initiative? That a lame name."

Patterson: "Read it."

Nick: "Ok....A response team comprised of the most able individuals humankind has to offer. The initiative will defend Earth and our Country from imminent threat that are beyond the warfighting capability of conventional military forces."

After reading that Nick give Patterson a confuse look as he was giving Nick a smirk making him put the file he just read to the side and look at the general.

Nick: "What kind of Team will be able to defend Earth and our country?"

Patterson: "Well....I guess you can read the files of them....."

As Patterson give Nick the file he was holding he then opened it up to see four records of the five people who were chosen to be in this team.

Nick: "Razor Stroman .....Jack Ramirez......Sarah Ramirez......What is Jack and Sarah is supposed to be twins?"

Patterson: "Yep they are the two got themselves recruited, but keep looking on that file.

 Putting the three files to the side Nick was then surprise to see himself in the initiative he looked up to the general with a surprise look as Patterson smile and spoke up.

Patterson: "Before you say anything yes I put you there."

Nick: "I got no words to say General........Thank you....."

Patterson: "Plus there one more person you are missing..."

Nick: "Who that?"

Without saying a word Patterson then leads to Nick grabbing his file putting it to the side until Nick eye's widen and Patterson still look the same as Nick slowly spoke the one person name.

.....David......Knight.....

Nick: "David sir? Why him all he is a cold blooded assassin that need to be locked up-"

Patterson: "Don't say a another word about him Corporal."

Nick: "Why that sir? How come I can't anything about him?"

Patterson: "Because I'm made him a promise......"

Nick: "What Promise?"

Patterson: "You'll see...Now you are dismiss Corporal. Maria you are coming with me to have a visited with David."

Maria: "Should we be careful with him?"

Patterson: "No....He won't harmed us I know that for sure."

Meanwhile in Texas Weslaco