iv. cooking

PRESENTING . . . TEENAGE ROMANCE

              TEENAGE ROMANCE

"ELENA, stop it okay

"ELENA, stop it okay. I'm okay, I promise." Kate sighed deeply as her friend was on the other line sitting on Tommy's bed while she waited for him.

"I just wanted to make sure." Taylor spoke frowning her eyebrows as Kate nodded her head but not saying anything.

"Um, have you seen him?" Kate asked her leg starting to bounce up and down not looking at the camera.

Taylor looked taken back by the question before quickly answering, "yeah! Actually, we hung out yesterday. Tommy took us to the water park for a vlog of his." Taylor informed her.

Kate dropped herself back against the bed looking up at her ceiling. "Kate, can I be honest with you?" Taylor spoke to Kate who hummed in response signaling for them to continue.

"He isn't doing well. He isn't the same Tubbo everyone loves. In the videos he acts happy, he puts on the smile that people adore. But off cameras he is a whole different person. When he's alone he shows what he truly feels, ive caught him sometimes. He could fool everyone but not me." Kate closed her eyes feeling guilty at the pit of her stomach but she didn't want to feel guilty for something she didn't do.

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend for him to talk about his feelings?" Kate pushed her feelings away and said a little harsh to Taylor who rolled her eyes at Kate.

"Everyone dislikes Hermione. Whenever she's around everyone either ignores her or leaves the room. I swear she's a pick me girl and all I want to do is punch her for what she did." Taylor said letting out a grunt as she hit the air with her fist.

Kate let out a laugh shaking her head. "It isn't his fault."

"But he lead on, he could have told me what she did. He could have at least warned me. Instead he told me they where just friends, that there was nothing to worry about." Kate quickly defended herself shooting at her with questions no one can answer.

"Have you ever thought that maybe she lead him on?" Taylor asked making her frown her eyebrows. "What?"

"Think about it. You guys are soulmates. How can something break so easily? Don't you think she already knew what she was doing every since she started being Tommy's editor. If I never talked to her she would have gone to Tommy and done the same exact thing. She planned it all out, it's the most simplest explanation."