Search.

Robert

I was meeting up with my baby brother Kory after 3 weeks of meeting her and the fire. I wasn't going to tell him about her because he tends to be judge-mental and because it is my responsibility.

He told me that he was coming with his best friend 'Tee', so that we can finally meet.

I was still searching for Natalia but there are many Natalia's in this town and since I didn't have a last name to use, it was challenging to say the least.

We planned to meet at one of his clubs. I entered and proceeded to go to the VIP section considering that I was one of the major shareholders in the club. I was greeted by security personnel, waiters and he frequent VIP members.

I made myself comfortable and waited for Kory to show up. After about five minutes, Kory sat down next to me looking down and upset.

"What's wrong Kory?" I asked him. 

He took my glass of Bourbon and took a sip. 

"I am worried about Tee, she has been getting sick and she doesn't want to go to the hospital. She's toughing it out but I can see it's draining her. That's why she couldn't be here". He said and sighed again.

I told him that there was nothing to worry about and if there was, she would know since it's her body.

We talked about what happened in the weeks we didn't see each other, our various businesses and where the investigation of the fire was going. Anything and everything brothers talk about, we talked about.

We left the club at around 3 AM and called our drivers to take us to our respective homes.

(A/N: Do not drink and drive. To avoid accidents to yourself, another person or persons).

My driver, Casey, noticed that I was absentminded. He asked me what was wrong and I told him one quarter of the truth.

"It's a woman", was all I said.

He nodded and continued driving. Casey is a former MI6 agent but I didn't want to ask him because I wanted to find her myself. 

1 week later

There was no trace of her but I wasn't going to give up just yet. 

I knew that she was the one for me.