Chen Xia

My wrist was glowing. I didn't know what I was going to do I'm going to die either way. But then I felt strange, I felt fierce. Suddenly I put my hands to the ground on the leaves as my wrist glowed and lit up the leaves. Every thing that was touching the leaves went up in flames even the soldiers, except for me. Everyone was panicking while I felt strange, seeing them in pain felt good. But then when I returned into my normal state I panicked. I didn't just punch someone, I killed people. My vision went blurry and all I could see was darkness, I passed out. Instead of the feeling of gravel on my back it felt smooth. I was on a bed not my bed though. Where the hell am I.
"Your finally awake!"
said a cheerful voice.
"Where am I?"
I asked as I slowly got up.
Oh my goodness. Everywhere was filled with luxurious furniture and two maids standing at the door. I finally realized where I was, I was in a royals room.
"Well we saw you at the edge of the cliff thinking you were dead but turns out you passed out! My name is Cheng Xia."
Cheng Xia, that was the name of the youngest prince in the dynasty.
"You know, your very pretty for a princess."
Princess? Hold on what did he say?
"Sorry but I'm just a peasant and I should get going too."
I said awkwardly. I was known to be the prettiest girl in the village. A lot of elders complimented me and made jokes about me being part of the royal family by my beauty but I know it isn't true.
"Your scar."
he said pointing towards my wrist.
"Every royal has a scar on their wrist like that.Which clan are you from?"
"Sorry to break this to you but that scar was from when I was little and spilled boiling hot water on myself."
that's what I told him from what my parents had said about the scar. My parents. Shoot I need to get home. Susan's bread! I'm definitely gonna get hit tonight.
"Look."
he said as he rolled up his sleeve.
There was also a scar on his wrist. It's was beautiful it looked like a snowflake split into different parts. He spread out his hands and out came mini snowflakes, they were beautiful.
"I don't think you should show me that. You'll get in trouble."
I told him as I was about to leave.
"What in the world we're you thinking! Bringing a peasant here!? You already have a wife in mind!"
shouted a voice in the distance, it was the empress.