Prince

"What in your right mind did you think it was okay to bring a peasant home! And plus I've already arranged your marriage!"
shouted a woman in the distance, it was the empress.
I quickly got on my slippers and ran away. I could've been punished, beaten, or even executed (the thought of that terrified me). I realized that even if I walked home right now I wouldn't of made it back even in the morning. I decided to set up a little camp space in the middle of the forest. I gathered leaves,sticks, and other plants to create a tent and a fireplace. I had one problem, I didn't know how to start a fire. I looked at my wrist from answers and it glowed again. I put my hand out towards the pile of sticks and a spark came out of my hand, I was confused but then the sticks lit up. I had powers. I had all these crazy thoughts. If I have powers does that mean my family also had powers? Why have they never told me? I couldn't fall asleep for some reason, something felt wrong. Then in the distance I heard the sound of horses and saw light. Were the soldiers after me again? I quickly hid and peeked out a little. I froze. Through the bushes passed a man on a white horse, he was the prettiest man I've ever saw. He was tall, clean, smelled like roses, and looked like a royal.
"There's a camp fire right there. Someone must've been here!"
said a voice behind the prince like man, I assumed it was his personal servant.
Shoot, I forgot to put out the fire. And the worse thing happened my wrist lit up and the bush I was hiding in revealed myself. I quickly rolled down my sleeve, they were here to arrest me. I'm screwed.
"Hello!"
I said confidently to avoid suspicion.
"There's someone there!"
warned the servant as he pulled out his sword.
I screamed and hid under another bush.
"What are you doing here? In the middle on the forest with no one. There's monsters out here you know?"
said the prince like man, I felt flustered. I was glad they weren't here to arrest me.
"What are you doing here then?"
I asked.
"We are looking for a army of soldiers and here is their last location. Have you seen any?"
asked the servant.
"Not that I could think of, they've probably left when I came here."
I answered with a lie.
"Well where do you live? You can't stay outside all night, there's demons out here."
said the prince as he gave me his hand to get on his horse. I denied the offer since I knew I would get in trouble. My parents are probably worried right now. As I was walking away from him he suddenly grabbed my hand and yanked me on his horse as my wrist revealed itself.
"Runaway princess huh?"
questioned the prince.
"It's just a scar."
I answered as I got my self comfortable on the horse.
We rode back to the village and headed home hoping that my parents weren't worried.
I arrived at the bakery, I stood there. The bakery was destroyed. The ovens, the bowls, the sacks of ingredients were all destroyed. Worst of all the sign that has been up for generations was knocked down.