***

"ririka is kinda cute" you said while looking back at her figure that seemed to fade as you both got apart from each other  but wait- "what the-" you couldnt walk anymore like you were stuck in one place you turned back around to get your face buried in someone's boobs and- wait....Boobs;-; "AH WHAT THE!!" you jumped back and pushed the person out of reflex "WHAT THE HELL!! WATCH WERE  YOUR GOI-" you saw the president smirking at you as she was pushed to the floor did it hurt? the answer is yes very she actually wanted to cry but we all know our president she cant show emotion.

"the hell are you smirking at!" you pulled her closer to you until both of  your boobs were touching and your faces were just an inch apart. "my my how are u?" you heard her saw making your angry face go calm as you let go of her shirt and stand up putting your hand out for her "just get up and leave me alone" she took your hand and you quickly let go making her fall again "why is your touch so-" you shut up when you  saw kirari crying yes you heard me k i r a r i is crying.

"hey why are u crying?" you felt bad as if it reminded u off ririka when you had hit her "i-its just people are s-so scared of me and t-that fall hurted" you looked shock seeing the president on all floors right before your eyes crying in pain you didnt notice how did you not notice she was suffering just like ririka. "im sorry" you took her up and smiled "i just dont like people" you said scratching your head "w-why does your hair cover your face?" she said with dripping makeup coming off.

"i dont like people seeing my face" you said as you scratched the back of your head "oh ok, and that black line in your hair?" she said whipping of her face with an napkin she got from her pockets "i was born with it idk what it is but it cant be dyed tried already" you said looking behind you "well i should go you take care ok and please fix  your makeup" you said looking at her with an weird face "can we be friends? i mean you dont have to i-in scary im s-sorry" kirari stutterd out "sure we can be friends bye now" you hugged her and ran off to your classroom.

"kirari and ririka if you think of it there names  are scrambled just resolve it" you looked back seeing kirari wipe her face off and walk while holding onto the wall "i didnt push her that hard" you felt guilty and finally went to your class.