*Chapter 9*

Whaaa!! Yohio he's. So close! Len's face is so red now he can feel Yohio's breath caressing his cheeks making him blush more.

"Len,can you give me a remembrance before we left this house?" Yohio said looking straight at the boy.

Len loom at him "re-remembrance? What do you want?" He looks around.

"A kiss" Yohio said with a sweet smile.

"Ohh,a ki-what? Kiss?" Len's eyes becomes wide and his face becomes red like a tomato.

Yohio nods "Can I have a kiss?" He look at len.

Len looked back at him kiss..... then he looks at Yohio's lips then back at his eyes he's lips looks so soft I want to kiss it... then he closed his eyes and leans closer and kissed Yohio.

Yohio smiled and holds Len's face and kisses him back hmm,sweet he thinks.

He breaks the kiss "Len,open your mouth I wanna kiss you using my tongue." He said Len nods and shyly open his mouth.

T-tongue?! Waahhh...this is so embarrassing >//////

Yohio smiled and kissed him back now using his tongue, he started to suck Len's tongue.

"Hmm"Len mummbles between the kiss. The kiss lasted for three minutes..They looked at each other both panting, catching their own breath.

Yohio leans closer and place his forehead on Len's and smiled "Thank you for the kiss Len-kun." He said.

Len nods and smiled "I hope y-you like it."

Yohio chuckled "of cours I like it" he then hugs Len when someone knocks on the door.

"Were going no Yohio-kun."said Oliver "okk...I'm coming. " Yohio said and released Len from the hug and they both go to the living room and join the group.

"Goodbye, Yohio and Oliver." Meiko said and give the two guys a tight hug.

"Ahh..c-cant b-breath Meiko-chan." The two said.

"Ooopps! Hehe sorry" Meiko release them from the hug. Theb the ither vocaloid said their goodbyes too.

"Thank you guys we're going to miss you."Oliver said. And start to walk towards the car.

Yohio look at them and smiled then he looked at Gakupo then at Kaito "Kaito,take care of my childhood friend,don't let other people come close to him,they might get him." He said smiling Kaito smiled back at him."and you too Gakupo dont hurt Kaito ok?" He said.

"Of course I will not hurt him,go now Oliver is waiting for you." He said while putting his arms around Kaito's waist.Kaito blushed.

"Yeah,yeah I know." He said walking towards Len "Len-kun I will miss you." He hugs him. Len blushed and hugs him back after the hug Yohio give him a quick kiss on the lips "bye guys!"He said running towards the car.

Len dumbfounded he waves back and holds his lips.

"Did just Yohio-kun kiss my younger brother?!"Rin shouted making them jump a little then all of them looked at Len.

"W-what?" Len covers his face and peeks at them.

They all giggled while Rin laughed "wahaahaha, You look like a tomato Len,whahahaha" she laughed hard and they entered the house.

"Shut up Rin!" Len shouted but Rin just continue to tease him.