* chapter 5 *

Len is sitting inside their room.

  "Ahh..im so bored!"he said while turning on the t.v he turns it on the different channel then he stops it on one t.v show.

  He get's up and starts singing.

"I'm a barbie girl!in a barbie world life in plastic it's fantastic..."he continue singing

  "Rin-chan,where is Len?"Yohio asked.

  Rin looks at him "hmm,in our room"she said.

  Yohio nods and walks towards their room,when he reach Len and Rin's room he heard him singing and he slowly open and enters the room.He watch Len in amusement.

Len turns around now he's facing the door "I'm a barb-"he did not continue because he saw Yohio smiling at him.

   Yohio claps his hand "continue singing Len-kun" he said smiling.

Len's face blushed "Y-Yohio-kun....w-what are you doing here?"he asked covering his face.

  Yohio rubs his neck "sorry for entering your room without your permission."he walks closer "Len-kun is so cute." he said smiling.

Len looks at him "It's ok,and thanks"he smiled "please don't tell them what you saw." he said blushing.

"promise I will not tell them" Yohio raised his right hand and promised.

  Len sighed "hmm,you need something Yohio-kun?"he asked sitting on his bed.

  "yes,can you come with me later?" he asked.

"Where?"he looks at Yohio.

  "Im going to the town I will fetch Oliver."he said.

  "Hmm,ok"Len nods "just call me,I will just stay here in our room."he sm iled.

  "ok,thanks Len-kun"he said and gets out Len's room.

It's 6:00 p.m Luka,Meiko,Rin,and Miku agreed that they will have a girls night and they will be back late.

  "We will go now,Watch the house ok?"he said to Gakupo.

  "Ok,take care!" Gakupo said smiling.

  The girls get inside the taxi.And they all go smiling at each other.

  Gakupo close the door and sighed when he saw Yohio with Len "Where are you going?"he asked.

  Yohio looks at Gakupo "We will go to the town.Oliver will arrive today

and we will fetch him."

  "Ok,take care,especially you Len"he said smirking.

Len looks at Gakupo "me?"he asked.

Yohio  glared at Gakupo "don't mind him,let's go Len." he said and both of them exited the house.

  Gakupo smiled and locks the door.Now they're alone in the house,and he need to talk to Kaito.He goes to the living room.

  "Kaito"he said sitting beside Kaito "Are you mad?"he asked.

  Kaito turns around "No."he replied.

Gakupo sigh "Kaito,I'm sorry about the ice cream its just a joke."he lift Kaito's head and let him lay on his lap

  "I know" Kaito said not looking at him.

"Kaito"Gakupo said in a soft voice.

Kaito looks at him "I'm not mad at you, I'm just..."Kaito did not continue his sentence.

  Gakupo looks at him "Your just?" he ask

  Kaito sigh and close his eyes "I'm ......jealous"he whisper

Gakupo looks at him "Jealous of who?"he asks

  "Im jealous of Yohio,ok?hugging you like that,calling you eggplant,and you seem enjoying while Yohio hugs you."he 'hmp' and pouts bluhing.

  Gakupo smiled Kaito looks at him and glared.

  "why are you smiling?"Kaito ask.

  Gakupo stare at him for a second and"Kaito your so cute especially when your jelous." he said.

  Kaito blush and looks away.Gakupo holds his face and let Kaito face him.

   "That's one of the reason why I love you."He smiled and leans closer and kissed Kaito,he closes his eyes and kissed back.

-at the town-

  "Yohio!!" Oliver shouts and wave his hand.

  Yohio saw Oliver and he run's towards him and Len follows. "Oliver"he said patting Oliver's head.

Len looks at Oliver "Hi,uhm,Oliver"he said.

  Oliver looks at Len and smiled "Hi,Len-kun!"he said and hugs him.

Yohio gets Oliver's luggage and they walks towards a well-known restaurant.

"Yohio,you need to come with me tomorrow noon." Oliver said while eating spaghetti.

  Len looks at Oliver then at Yohio who sits beside him "Tomorrow?I thought you will stay in our house for one month?"he asked.

  Yohio smile "I guess I need to go tomorrow, Oliver is here" he giggles.

  Len looks at him "ahh,ok" he nods and eats his banana split.

   After eating the three of them went home.Yohio knocks on the door. Len gets a key inside his pocket.

  "Lets use this" he said as he puts the key and opens the door,when the get inside its dark,only Kaito's room have light,they got curious so the three boys enter the room.

   Gakupo and Kaito are laying beside each other fast asleep.Len,Yohio,and Oliver saw their position. Gakupo is hugging Kaito and their face are so close to each other.

  The three of them keeps quiet and looks at each other and grins they slowly get their phones and starts getting pictures. Then the girls arrived and they start to discuss something without Gakupo and Kaito.