Wine and Memories

∆ Information : Characters are Lumime, Venti and Zhongli. The ship is between the two archon. Will mention a few other minor characters.  May contain spoiler from Mondstadt, Liyue, and Zhongli's second story quest. Art banner from MiHoyo 

---- 

Catching up on thousands of years worth of stories, they laugh and smiled. Zhongli drinking his part peacefully while Venti decide to play a tune. It feels like the first time the Lord of Geo had did this. 

----

After the current affairs of dealing with Osial and helping Zhongli meeting his old friend, Lumine miss the green scenery and refreshing drinks that Mondstadt is known for. She would drink yes, she is of the legal age, but drinking is not her thing. 

"Aw lumine ! You should at least try apple cider !"

"I'll just have my apple juice .. " 

Hearing that bard's voice pestering her to drink always bring a smile to her face. He's still smiling even after his gnosis is taken. It makes her wonder how much he's actually hiding behind that cheerful ballads. 

Sighing, she drinks the glass of water infront of her. She's currently in Wanmin Restaurant, with the ex Lord of Geo himself. As per usual, the tall figure did not bring any mora on him. Not surprising, but annoying nonetheless. 

After their meal is done, the blonde traveler offer the Archon to visit Mondstadt. 

"You have a day off right? Why not visit your friend?"

"If you imply meeting that drunkard, i refuse, but .. I do miss the greenery that Mondstadt has to offer" 

And they're off to Mondstadt. 

The walk from Liyue and Mondstadt isn't that far. But those two have to eventually rest in Wangshu Inn. Traveling at night isn't safe. Sure Lumine have fought one of the Four Winds, a giant sealed water god, and a giant earth dragon, but it's best if she save her energy for something more important than fighting. 

The blazing sun comes and it's time to continue their journey, saying goodbye to Ver Goldet (and Xiao), they continue their travel to Mondstadt. 

Finally reaching the stone gate, the taller figure let his gaze back to Liyue, the thing he had made by his very own hand. The ground, the water, the sky, and everything. He mold them himself to fit the people needs. The memories .. 

Lumime called out to the figure, asking if he's alright, 

"No need to worry, let us continue our journey to meet that drunkard." 

She can't help but smile. 

------