Wilbur kidnapping you in your sleep

Warning: Yandere themes, obsessive thoughts, kidnapping, mentions of stalking, overall creepy actions, toxic usage of the word love

Please take these kinds of warnings seriously. If you are sensitive to those things, please skip this chapter

•After watching you for months, here he was. In your room.

•You laid there peacefully sleeping, completely unaware of the delusional man standing less than a foot away from him.

•He leaned down closer and was very careful of where he put his hand.

•He breathed in the unmistakable scent of you.

•His excitement could barely be contained. I mean how could it? Today was the day you were going to be brought home with him. To your real home.

•He had to be very very careful and cautious about his next move

•He slowly took both hands and them snuck under your sleeping form. One under your back, holding up your head, and the other under your knees.

•He took a second to let this moment sink in.

•He was holding you up bridal style. Like real lovers do.

•He started walking back home with you in his arms. Not making a single noise to wake you up from your slumber. As well as making sure he didn't step on any branches that could break or rocks he could slip on.

•The adrenaline rush was intoxicating. He never wanted it to end, but he knew he would feel much happier with you, nice and safe in your real home. With him.

•Once he got into the home he laid you on his-your- yours and his bed.

•The bed was big, he's sure you wouldn't mind anyway. You would become lovers soon enough and lovers share a bed.

•But for the time being the bed is plenty big enough for the both of you to be comfortable.

•Now, even though all he wanted to do was lay in bed and cuddle with you till you woke up, he decided to be more useful.

•He was going to make you breakfast in bed!

•He couldn't wait to see your smile when you wake up with your favorite breakfast in front of you.

•(If you drink coffee or tea he would make that for you as well)

•He couldn't help but stare at you for a minute or two more. A lovesick smile never leaving his face.

•He left a soft, fleeting kiss to your cheek. Then hurried off to fix your favorite breakfast and drink.

•He couldn't wait for your beautiful future together.