§3§

YOU LEFT US
YOU LEFT US
YOU LEFT US

§Nailea's POV§
I wake up to my alarm, I turn off my alarm. I get up and get ready for work like usual.

I grab my keys and purse and leave the house, I drive to work.
I walk into my the building.
Nailea-"Hi whore!". I smile, she looks up from writing down something.
Paradise-"Hi bitchh!". She smiles back.

I sit at my desk which is right next to her's, I start working.
Paradise-"What are you planning to do after work?"
Nailea-"Have to go grocery shopping with Mattia and hazel."

Paradise-"How's it been with Mattia around?"
Nailea-"It's been good, we have a conversation. He also has a girlfriend! She's really nice, her name is Victoria. Haven't heard any complaints about her which is a good thi-". My phone dings before I can finish.

I look at my phone and it's from Mattia.
Paradise-"Who is it?"
Nailea-"Mattia.". I put my phone away and continue working.

Paradise-"Your not going to answer?"
Nailea-"Nope, he's probably just asking if he can have Hazel for another day or when I'm getting off of work so he can pick up hazel."
Paradise-"Does he work?"

Nailea-"Yea but he we have each other's schedule like some days I work afternoons and hazel sleeps over there, when I work mornings he works afternoons so yea."
Paradise-"That's actually pretty good schedule."

Nailea-"I know right, I planned it.". We get back to working. It was 3:30 so I get off of work, paradise and I punch out of work.
Nailea-"Byeee bae!"

Paradise-"Bye wifey!". I get into my car and start driving to Mattia's house. I get there, I get out of my car and knock on the front door. Mattia opens the door.

Nailea-"Hey, where is ha-"
Mattia-"I think Vic is cheating on me."
Nailea-"You guys have been dating for like 4 months, why would she cheat now?"

Mattia-"I don't know...but every single night she leaves and always says that her mom needs her. I looked at her location last night and she wasn't even home."

Nailea-"Oh.". Mattia shows me where she recently went.
Nailea-"Thats my exes house.". I said chuckling, Mattia looked hurt.

Nailea-"oh...uh how about we all go eat for dinner together!". Mattia looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

Mattia-"Alright..". Mattia and I go inside his house, Hazel comes running hugging me.

Nailea-"Hey mi amor! You wanna go have dinner with daddy?". Hazel nods.
Mattia-"Wait I have work though!"

Nailea-"Call off, you don't wanna miss it..do you?". I furrow my brows in confusion.
Mattia-"Alright, I'll call off. While I'm doing that I'ma go get dressed."

I nod, I sit down on the couch.
Mattia's mom-"Nai?"
Nailea-"Hi mom!"

I call Mattia's mom, mom, because she said I could.

Mattia's mom-"How are you?"
Nailea-"I'm good! How about you?". Mattia comes upstairs look hot asf😩

Mattia-"Hey mom!". He kisses her forehead and hugs her.
Mattia-"Ready to go?"

Nailea-"Yea but I want to change into something else."
Hazel-"Same."

Mattia-"Aright, bye mom!"
Nailea-"Bye ma!"

Mattia and I head out, we took Mattia's car because he wanted to drive so I left my car at his house.

We get to my house, we all walk in, I go upstairs and I change into this.

Hazel-"You look pretty mommy.". I smile and kiss her cheek.
Nailea-"Thank you!". I change hazel into something that kinda matched me.

I pick up hazel, we both walk downstairs. Mattia looks up from his phone and smile's.
Mattia-"Both of my girls look absolutely gorgeous.". I smiled when he said "my girls".

Nailea-"Let's goo!"
Hazel-"Yea, mommy said she was excited for food upstairs."

Nailea-"Yea and you said same.". Mattia chuckles.

Mattia starts driving to the restaurant we always would go to.
Nailea-"Have you took Vic here?"

Mattia-"No, what we did and what we had was to special to redo with someone else."
I smile to myself, I look out the window.

We get to the restaurant, I was going to open my door but Mattia stopped me.
Mattia-"Um no, don't you dare!"
Nailea-"Of courseee, you have to be a gentleman."

I roll my eyes playfully while he got out of the car and walk to my side, he opens the door for me, he puts out his hand, I grab his hand and he helps me out.

He does the same thing with Hazel, he holds hazel hand.

We walk into the restaurant.
————————————
We get to our seats, we look at the menus.
Nailea-"I already know what I'm going to get."
Mattia-"It's always the same thing you order."

Nailea-"Yup I know". I smile at him, the waitress walks to our table. We tell them what we like to have.

YOU LEFT US
YOU LEFT US
YOU LEFT US

YOU LEFT USYOU LEFT USYOU LEFT US