The prologue

A flood of tears ran down her cheeks blinding her vision of the door of the house. She struggled to find the keyhole. She let out a choked sob before knocking on the door of the house, Slowly sinking to the floor in exhaustion. Suddenly the door was thrown open and there was Jade West, the girl's best friend and protector,standing in the doorway with scissors in hand .

" WHO THE HE-" Her scream was cut off when Star let out another choked sob Jade dropped the scissors on the floor in a clatter when she saw the girl before her. Star had been covered in some sort of red substance curled in a ball on the floor. She was clutching a sweatshirt that's too large to be hers.

" Starlight! Are you okay? Are you hurt? " Jade questioned as she dropped down on the ground with the girl patting her up and down, Checking for any injuries. Star let out an anguished scream as she dropped into Jade's arms sobbing once again. The rain soaking the duo as they sat in the rain trying to comfort one another. Star had started mumbling gibberish as she tried to explain what had happened only not to be heard by Jade at all .

" Hey .. Starlight lets go inside . Okay you can take a shower and relax okay ." Jade sighed, running her fingers through the much smaller girl's hair.

The porch was covered in light. A car pulled up in the driveway and out came Andre Harris and Cat Valentine. Both Andre and Cat had been smiling,Though Andres' smile slowly turned into a frown when he saw the two girls he had come to visit lying on the porch, One covered in a familiar substance.Cat let out a squeal when she saw Star sprinting over to hug her friends. Practically jumping on the blonde and almost getting knocked over when Jade pulled her off. Cat grinned as she opened the door and walked inside explaining all the amazing things that the two would do that day.

Andre made his way over slowly as he knelt down beside Jade who had sat down as soon as the girls walked inside.

" What's wrong with her .?"

Jade shrugged," I don't know? she just showed up like this ."

" Who's Blood Is that? Is it hers?" Andre asked " Where was she , How-"

" I don't know! Okay " Jade cried. " I have no idea what is even happening right now , I can't think!" She cried.

"Okay . " Andre paused to take a breath. " Let's go inside and hope that maybe eventually she will tell us."

Jade nodded and allowed Andre to pull her off the floor, Walking inside the house and shutting the door behind them. Star was Everything to the three of them . She was the heart and soul of their group, The only one with a truly pure heart and was filled with Innocents. Both Andre and Jade agreed when they found out what happened and who did this . They would be destroyed.