Chapter One- Pilot

Four months Later .. 

“ Jade! Can you watch my dance routine ?” The short blonde asked, pulling her long blonde hair into a high ponytail.

Jade rolled her eyes from where she sat outside of hollywood arts picking at her already Chipping nailpolish. She glanced up just in time to watch her best friend Do her routine for her dance class. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPVlb6JeNY

    The Blonde grinned as she finished her routine. She glanced over at her friend who had been staring at her as though she was a flower found in the snow. She had noticed that Jade and Andre had been looking at her as though she was something that could be easily broken .. She didn't exactly know why though .. 

She had grown happy with what her life was now her Uncle and Aunt were amazing and treated her like her own daughter .. She had a great group of friends. And had good friends. Her life would have been perfect . That is it would have been except her memories haunted her whenever she was alone.. 

“ Starlight!?” 

Star jumped looking over to find Jade pointing at the ringing pearphone. Star sighed knowing exactly who was calling and why. She glanced at the caller ID and found she was right it was her “Aunt” Julia calling from new york city

“ Theadora Stella Luna Wills!” She winced at her full name. “ I have called you 3 times. Do you know how worried I was! I thought maybe the school had caught-”

“ Aunt Julia, I promise you that I am fine! 

“ Okay fine, fine , fine  .. Thank the lord . Do you need me to pick you up?!” 

“No Tom and Sam are picking me up from school!..” She paused.. “Yes nobody is here with a gun Julia!” 

Jade perked up at the word gun, her eyes wide . Slightly confused she leaned forward trying to hear what they were talking about. Star rolled her eyes at her Aunt's Panicked state. She had acted like this a lot ever since her Dad and Mom had died in a fire.. A couple years ago. Ever since that day Julia called her every single day to check on her .

Jade watched as Star froze for a moment before whispering into the phone. “ Wait no you're coming to the showcase right!” She paused listening to the response .

 “ You can't get a Plane ticket! “

Jade winced at the sound of her normally Quiet friend shrieking . Star took a deep breath before forcing a smile on her face. “ No no no it's okay, I understand you have to finish writing a song. It's perfectly fine . The musical is your most important priority!” She wiped tears that were welling up in her eyes. “ I love you too! Bye!” 

Star sighed as she pulled the phone away from her ear. She let out a small moan as she plopped herself down next to Jade . She felt the tears fall down her cheeks. Jade sighed as she wrapped her arm around the blonde's shoulder, rubbing it softly as the girl cried. The spring showcase was going to be another disappointment .. Yay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star bounced on her toes as she waited to perform, She glanced across the stage and saw T.R . Jones, her friend from dance class and partner for the showcase. The small girl was shaking, terrified for the performance. The two had practiced every day that week trying to perfect the dance routine she had made. She wore a pair of leggings and a tank top. Her long hair pulled up into a ponytail 

She frowned as she poked her head outside the curtain, Nobody from her “ family” was there . Her Uncle was gone in New York along with her Aunt Julia .. Her parents had no choice but not to come..they died. Yet another disappointment in her life. She frowned as she shook her hands trying to calm her jitters only to be shocked by the announcer's voice.