~chapter one~

Shinsou's perspective darling**

Honestly, I could've gone through today with just existing, I didn't need my dad waking me up at 4 am just to make him coffee. Eri followed along afterward and gave me a big'ol hug while half asleep.

" Morning shwinsou," she paused and hopped on top of my back.

My back made a loud pop and I just yipped ow. Eri grabbed my cat pillow and squeezed it tight, I started to sit upon my bed and I grabbed my cat ears and gave them to eri and put them on her head.

She hopped off and ran out the room with the stuffie in hand. She closed the door behind her fully lighting the room with my purple l.e.ds, I picked up my phone and saw that midoriya texted me out of the blue to meet him today at starry night coffee.

Not gonna lie though I was intrigued so I replied to him telling him sure. He said to meet him there in 50 minutes, and I quickly started to get ready.

I put up my fishnet top and my black shirt too, my ripped black pants and my combat boots. When I finished I begun to pack up my bag. I walked out of my room to eri on the couch playing with the stuffie and the scent of black coffee hits my aroma.

"Where're you going to Hitoshi?" I deep voice asked me.

"I'm going to the coffee shop to meet Midoryia"

"Well you know the drill, be back by tonight and use your quirk in case someone tries to hurt you"

I nodded and walked out the door.

Midoriya's Pov**

I was walking to the coffee shop and saw Ochako there with Iida. Ochako's face turned from a smile to a frown sorta pout and Iida looked over grabbed Ochako's arm and ran off with her.

It was very much odd, considering that I don't really remember why'd they just run, but I shrug it off and wait outside the cafe. I see Shinsou walking up to me and his hair was as messy as always and I wave over to him.

"Hey, Hitoshi!"

"hey midoriya, how have you been?"

"I'm good, how about you?" I grinned.

"I- um, I'm good" Shinsou stuttered, it was odd. I never really thought Shinsou would stutter, but it was sorta.. cute.

"That's good! Wanna head to get some coffee now?" I chuckle slightly.

Shinsou nods and we start walking to the café.

Shinsou's Pov~~

When walking in the smell of nicely brewed coffee and chocolate hit my nose midoriya was running into the line. Weirdly the line had like 4 people and I'm shocked people can actually be up this early.  

I yawn and follow midoriya into the line,' so whatcha gonna get?'  I asked him.
He looked up at me with his green eyes and smiled,' I'm gonna get a mocha frappe and some cake pops' I couldn't help but smile, his eyes and voice are just the cutest.
'What about you Hitoshi?'  He asked me and I shrugged
' probably a French vanilla with some ice and some croissants'
' ooo! Sounds yummy!'

The cashier called next and by that time it was our turn to order. We ordered and when we finished we went over to a empty table and sat down.

Midoriya's POV**

When we sat at the table I looked over at Shinsou, he was looking down at me and looked away abruptly when I looked to him.

'Hey shinsou?'

He turned back to me,' Yeah?'

'You know how my class has been avoiding me?'

Shinsou got a shocked expression spread across his face. ' what do you mean? I thought your class was really close?'

'I don't know they've been avoiding me in halls and while walking here ochako and iida just ran away from me and I have no clue why'
Shinsou started to seem to think and we heard our names get called for the order.

Shinsou's POV

'I got it' I got up and midoriya got up to.

'No I got it, I can get it-'

I chuckled and quickly made my way to the counter and got our stuff he was behind me and he got a pout,' Cmon! I said I could get it'

' Well I already got it for you' I chuckled to him. Midoriya smiled giggling.

'Fine fine'

My cheeks burnt a small pink tint and I handed him the mocha and the cake pops. He began to sip on his drink and started walking out of the Starbucks. I followed behind him.

When I caught up to his side I asked him to continue his point.

' Like, Idk the whole class has just been distant from me except Kachaan. It's so odd and I can't figure out why they're avoiding me-'. Midoriya expressed seeming really disappointed.

I nudged him to the side trying to cheer him up, ' Hey maybe they've just realized how cool you are and think they can't amount to it, or they might be planning something for you and can't tell? Who knows but if it's bringing you down this much you can just ignore them.'

Midoriya gave a slight smile and he went into a alley way, ' Hey Cmon! Let's explore in here!'

Midoriya's POV

I walked into the alley and looked across all the different kinds of graffiti and smiled in surprise.

Shinsou looked around at the walls to and he seemed equally surprised and the awesome art

( Okay hello me the author here, just here to show what the alley looks like :D You can continue reading the story now )

I noticed someone left some graffiti cans one the ground in a big duffel bag, I pick up a red can and handed Shinsou purple

' Let's have some fun with this other wall' I told Shinsou and I noticed some red tint on shinsou's cheeks but sorta ignored it and started to just write something on a blank part of the wall.

Shinsou did the same, I couldn't tell what he wrote though cause he was in the way of me seeing.

' Hey! Can I see?' I walk over to shinsous thing and see he made our initials in a heart and my heart just left my fucking body.

Shinsou's POV

I pet midoriya's head trying to make him less of a mess.

Midoriya snapped back but was still blushing, ' U-Uh Why'd you write our initials in a heart-?'

When he asked I flushed red and just kissed him on his forehead, ' I love you- I just hope you fell the same way-'

( HEHE CLIFFHANGER, I hope you enjoyed this chapter of the twos love story though! ^^
Word count: 1123
Bye!!! Have a good day!