~Chapter Two~

(Hello it's me the author, I should probably mention I don't have a consistent upload for this serious but I'll try my best hope you enjoy! ^^)

~Dekus POV~

My heart began thumping, could it be heard? Is this real? Wait what would others think? I really love him- Whys this sorta perfect..? What do I say? What do I do??

"Well that answers if you love me too- are you okay though zuku? Your face is red?"

I shut my mouth just realizing almost everything I thought was actually said out loud. Out of panic I pulled the collar of his shirt and kissed him.

After a bit I could feel shinsou's hands around my waist and and wrapped my arms around his neck. Keeping the kiss connected.

Shinsou pulled away for air having a small tint of pink brushed on his cheeks and I giggled and bit and smiled.

~Shinsou's POV~
Holy fucking shit I had my first kiss-
And it was with Izuku fucking Midoriya-

I could tell immediately from the heat that grew on my cheeks that I was blushing and I quickly pulled up a face mask I had in my pocket onto my face trying to hide the fact

I notice Midoriya's face had the same reddish pink hue when my eyes took speak behind him to notice someone with a camera..

I quickly stood straight running over to the unknown cameraman, "HEY!"

The cameraman seemingly vanished within a blink with a gust of dust filling air from them leaving and I looked back at midoriya to see he was looking the same way.

"W-what-" His face had dropped its pink hues when I went back over to him

"Hey don't worry- what's the worst thing that guy could've done with whatever he had with us? Post it?"

"My mom's not supportive-"

My face lost its slight smile of hope with my eyebrows raised

"You're joking right-"

Midoriya shook his head still looking at the outside from the alley.

"W-What're we gonna do...?"

( CLIFFHANGER BITCHES BROS AND NON-BINARY HOESS!!! I'm sorry this took forever I forgot it existed but BOOM!! If you want you can suggest some ideas for the future cause I plan on making this a kind of choose your own adventure thing so yeah definitely recommend stuff like that!! Have a lovely day/ night!