The ships that deserve the hate and to become worse

The ships that deserve the hate: 

1st: Sub Zero (Kuai Liang) x Kitana - Kitana was set to be Liu Kang's girl friend from the start of Mortal Kombat, and they actually love each other. Kuai Liang is too cold-hearted to be Kitana's lover.  Also, they are not similar even according to the lore.  

2nd: Scorpion x Mileena - Well, it comes from the mk9 klassic tower.  Also, its existence is the reason that leads to the apprearance of Kuai Liang x Kitana, Smoke x Jade and Ermac x Skarlet.   I bet that if 'Scorpion x Mileena' doesn't exist, Kuai Liang x Kitana, Smoke x Jade and Ermac x Skarlet won't exist as random crack ships. 

3rd: Ermac x Skarlet - People ship them just due to their red outfits. 

4th: Raiden x Sindel - In fact, Raiden is a work-alcoholic guy, and he doesn't care about relationship. 

5th:  Sub Zero (Kuai Liang) x Mileena - Mileena will make him run away, and Kuai Liang is too cold-hearted to be a lover

6th: Kung Jin x Cassie Cage -  Kung Jin is gay. 

7th: Kabal x Sareena - It is the perfect reference for the random crack ships, especially 'Kuai Liang x Kitana' and 'Scorpion x Mileena'. 

8th: Rain x Mileena - They betray each other. 

9th: Kano x Sonya - Sonya hates Kano. 

10th: Erron Black x Cassie Cage - It is similar to Kano x Sonya.

11th: Smoke x Jade - Maybe it existed only because of Kuai Liang x Kitana, and Smoke and Jade are Kuai Liang and Kitana's best friends. 

Honorable mention: The ships that include Kollector - Kollector is hated during having relationship with him.