pregnant with his child no turning back

heyy guys this is my first book on wattpad soo i hope you like it :) sorry for any grammar mistakes !!1 any way i hope u like <3

~ love chandni

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The one word i least expected in my life so soon, ended up being the one word that changed my whole world and turn it upside down. Pregnant .

"Raven!!!! can you please hurry the hell up ????!!!??! we are going to be late and if we are late to the last and biggest party of high school i swear i will personally rip your head off !!!"

Yup that was my best friend Delilah and she was the total opposite of me. she was very supportive and crazy and out going and a total party girl, where i was shy, quiet, and a friday night for me is catching up on any projects i have to do, and while i was the packs ugly goth nerd ( no i don't wear all black , i just wear dark colors) , she was one of the " popular" girls. yes i am a werewolf and so is Delilah and we belong to the moon stone pack, one of the strongest packs in the country.

I took one quick look in the mirror and walked downstairs. as i reached to the bottom i saw delilah and se looked gorgeous !!! not in the perverted way, but she did look absolutely amazing. She was wearing a tight strapless black dress that showed off her curves perfect, blood red peep toe ankle boot heels and a small red bow purse.

i felt jealous and felt sort of ugly. as if she read my mind she said " wow ray now i know why you took so long !!! you look beautiful. " i looked down to see my short turquoise dress with black lace that showed the only curves and made my legs look even longer , black lace peep toe ankle boot heels , black, turquoise, and silver bracelets, turquoise earrings in the form of raindrops and a matching necklace, and a small black purse.

i had to admit i didn't look that bad in this dress and i love this dress soo that helps .i turned my attention back to delilah " thanks you don't look bad your self" i said smiling " well thank you anyway now lets go before we're late " and with that we left.

-------------------------

first chapter done !!!

I know it's short but the next one will be longer !!

thanxx for reading !! i hope you like and please vote !! thanx :*

~Love chandni