chapter 4

Heyy guys I'm soo sorry about updating late but I finally managed so here it is !!! hope you enjoy !!

_____________________

When I finally got hone and in my room safely without getting caught , I jumped in bed and cried. I cried for being stupid and giving up my virginity . I cried because now everyone would call me a slut. I cried because now I was probably going to be rejected by my mate, my other half. Soo basically I cried a lot .

Once I finally fell asleep from the exhaustion , I had dreams about Jacob for some weird reason.

Once I woke up , the first thing I thought was thank god it was Sunday. And then I remembered that I had school tomorrow, which sucked a lot because I had a lot of unfinished homework, and the fact of going to school alone was depressing.

since I remembered that I had homework, I started doing it immediately. just because I screwed up my plans on keeping my v-card, doesn't mean I gotta screw up one of my only chances of getting out of this house. Well you see I really wanna go to a college or university that's as far as possible from this place because I've basically got nothing here besides my best friend Delilah.

Well  you might ask why I want to leave if I have my parent and brother here ? Well , as I briefly mentioned before, I'm definately not loved in this family. You might be wondering why ? honestly I don't even know but ever since I can remember me and them don't get along well. we don't fight but we don't talk. and when I say we don't talk , I mean we DONT talk. the longest conversation we had was 2 sentences and that was because I forgot to do one of my chores . yep , strong relationship. note the sacrcasm.

anyway, after finishing up on my homework it was around 5pm since I woke up at 2pm from my little "nap", I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom to take the longest shower of my life.

I felt filthy, cheap. I still was thrown off about it because I just my virginity for gods sake !! which should I mention was supposed to be for my mate. I felt a tear escape my eye because all I ever wanted was a mate and to be loved and the chances of that are now super small. but since a wolf has to be 18 to now who their mate is, I still don't know till next week on my 18 birthday. And to top it off school ends in 3 months ,which I thank god for his mercy , and will be on my way out after then soo yup.

after applying my vanilla scented shampoo & conditioner and washing my body, I jumped out dried myself and changed into a pair of shorts and a loose black veil brides t-shirt . after brushing my hair I decided to let my hair air dry and went to the kitchen to find something to eat because I was sure as hell hungry. once in the kitchen , and thank god nobody was there, I found some left over lasagna and warmed it up. Once that was all heated up I grabbed a plateful and went back to my room and turned on the t.v.

I started getting really tired so I put my plate to the side (empty) ,brushed my teeth , went back to bed and started to get tucked into bed.

my eyes started to feel really heavy as if they had weights pulling them shut . But before I was able to fully go to sleep I had one thing in my mind.

what is going to happen tomorrow , most importantly , how am I going to be able to deal with it?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Another cliffhanger !!!! muahahahahaha !! im el lol but theres ur chapter guys hope you enjoyed it !!

~love chandni <3

heyy guys I just wanted u guys to know that the pic on the side is Ray just with darker hair and longer hair --------->