chapter 1

This my first fanfic so idk if it's going to turn out good soo deal with me here.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●● ● ●
**Faith pov**

My name is Faith I live in Nebraska Omaha. I go to a high school with Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson. There like vine famous they sing really good. I have long brown hair but I dyed the tips ombré. I wear glasses I'm not the prettiest person ever but I have to deal with it. I'm not that tall for my age I'm pretty small. I have only one best friend Brianna she's the only person that is my friend.

**morning of the first day of school**

I wake up hearing my alarm go off. "Faith your going to be late for school" My mom yelled.

I got up and went to the bathroom and showed then did my hair and my make up. I'm wearing a obey shirt with some blue skinny jeans.

I walked into the school and the first things I hear is "Hey there goes the bitch" this girl starts yelling then the whole hallway is laughing at me.

When I got to my locker there was a boy next to me I never saw him around here. I want to make new friends so I said hi to him.

"Hey Faith " I said to him " Hey I'm Sammy" He said "can I see your schedule" I told him "Yea here" He said." U have all the classes with me" I said "I'm glad to spend my day with u" He said to me.

With that we walked to our first period class which was health. Like I usually do is go to the back of the class and sit there.

Sammy came up to me and sat next to me he said "why are you sitting back here." " Nobody likes me so I just sit here and this how I spend my school life." "Why doesn't anyone like you." He asked me " I don't know why but It hurts alot" " want to skip school" He asked "sure" I said.

We walked out of the school and we went to his house. His house wasn't like those big ones that are around from here. "Sammy where's your bathroom" I asked him "Just on the right" He said to me

I walked in the bathroom and started crying. I spent like 10 minutes in the bathroom I heard Sammy saying "are you okay open the door" I opened the door and he came and he didn't say anything he just started holding me in his arms.

"Faith why are you crying" He asked me.

"Sammy you wouldn't understand how much I go through life" I told him "It's okay don't worry I'll never let you go " He said to me. "Sammy why are you so nice to me" I asked him " I just want to be your friend " He said to me.

We got up and went to his room. I just sat there looking around his room. It wasn't like those boy rooms it was like nice it wasn't messy. "Faith want to spend the night" He started asking me. "Sure my mom isn't coming back until next month" I said to him

My phone started ringing I got a text message from my friend Brianna

Brianna: where are you

Me:I'm at Sammy house I didn't feel well

Brianna:your such a bitch

Me: okay stfu u hoe

Brianna:you better come back to school tomorrow

Me:I might go okay I gotta go bye

Brianna: okay whatever use protection bye

Me:hoe

Brianna:thot

"Who was that" Sammy asked me." It was my friend asking me where did I go" I told him." Okay" He said "Yea" I said to him.

**skip to dinner time"

It was me, Sammy, his mom, and dad. We were walking down stairs when they asked me "what's your name" his mom asked me. "I'm Faith " I told her. " hi Faith your one of Sammys friends" she asked "I looked at Sammy he said "yes we spent the day together" He told his mom.

We sat down. Sammy mom gave us chicken with mashed potatoes. We were done eating when I got up and asked Mrs.Wilkson if she needed help. She said no go spend time with Sammy. I nodded and went to Sammy room.

"Hey Faith " He said to me. I gave him a simple hi back. I wasn't feeling well so I just went straight to his bed and I was laying there. He looked at me with worried eyes "Faith are you feeling alright" He had a worried look on his face. "No" I said in a quiet voice. He came rushing over to me and he picked me up bridal style and took me downstairs.

"Mom mom" Sammy yelled in a worried voice. "What happened" she said worried. " I don't know Faith came inside my room and she's in pain" He looked like he was about to cry when he said that. "Sammy let's take her to the hospital" his mom said.

Then that was the last thing I heard when everything went black.

A/n This my first fanfic so I really don't know if it came out good. Hopefully you liked it ☺