chapter 4

**Sammy pov**

I saw her walk in its Andrea we dated for 3 months. I hate her so much ( a/n I love Andrea she's like mom) she used me to get go out with Johnson they dated for 2 months. But they broke up because she was cheating on him with another guy.

" well look who it is Sammy with his new girlfriend." Andrea said getting the attention of everyone.

"What do you want now." I told her.

"I just want you back." She said while she was trying to kiss me. I saw Faith she was so mad she looked like she was going to kill her.

Faith took her wrist and made Andrea face her and slapped her across the face. I was standing there shocked. I never thought Faith could ever do something like that. (A/n I stared playing like that )

With that she started walking out. I went behind her. She got inside the car and she looked like she was about to cry. I rubbed her back and she brought her face into my chest.

I pulled her to my lap and let her cry there. It made me really upset.

**Faith pov**
When Andrea came inside I saw Sammy eyes and he looked mad. She started saying how she wanted him back. That's when she kissed him. I got so mad I slapped her.

She's prettier then me and I know Sammy might have some feelings for her. I ran out the flower shop upset. I wanted to cry.

Sammy stated rubbing my back and I let out everything that I had inside me. He pulled me into his chest. He put is finger on my chin and lifted my head.

"Faith what's wrong." He asked me. "I feel like I'm ugly that I'm not meant for you." I told him. "Faith never say that your everything that I want." He started saying to me. Those words made me happy.

Sammy put me in my seat and he started driving. We weren't going home. I don't know where he's taking me. "Sammy where's are you taking me?" I asked him

"Don't worry were going to get there like in a hour or so." He said like it wasn't a big deal. "SAMMY AN HOUR OR SO." I yelled at him.

" I love it when you get mad." He said to me. "Sammy your lucky that your cute." I told him.

" I know." He said smiling.

**Sammy pov**

I the only thing I think about is about Faith. I really do like her I never want to let her go. It was 8:00 at night and we were still driving there. "Sammy when are we going to get there?" Faith asked me.

"Where almost there go to sleep if you want." I told her.

I saw stares going to sleep and she looked so peaceful. I admired her eyes, her hair, everything about Faith is perfect. Shes everything I want.

I would die for her. We got there around like 10:00 pm we were at a camp ground there's nobody in there.

I told Faith to wake up she mumbled to pick her up so I did. I took her up to our room. She was awake when I put her down.

"Sammy come lay with me." She told me. I was next to her we were looking at each other in the eyes. She's prefect she's like my everything.

I looked at her lips then at her eyes. "Sammy just kiss me." She says with that I took her cheeks and lightly put my lips on hers.