chapter 3

Today was the day that I was leaving the hospital. I already signed the papers to leave. Sammy walked in the room and I asked him where were my clothes.

**Sammy pov**
Today Faith is leaving the hospital. I'm so happy that she's leaving. I want to take her out for lunch and spend the night with her.
She's been through a lot. I walked in the room she's looks so beautiful. I can look at her for hours and not get tried.

She started asking were did I put her clothes I told her that I took them home. So she wouldn't leave the hospital with dirty clothes. I brought my sweats and one of her shirts.

She went inside the bathroom. I got a text message from Jack J

Jack J :wanna hang out today with Nash.
Me:Nah bro I'm taking Faith out to lunch and spending the night with her.
Jack J : you really do like don't you
Me:yea I do she's beautiful I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend.
Jack J : Ask her today at lunch
Me: okay I have to go I'll text you later
Jack J : okay bro

**Faith pov**
Sammy is so cute like he's the best. I went inside the bathroom and changed into Sammy sweats and my T shirt. His sweats are big and loose but nice to wear.

I walked out he smiled at me. I smiled back. "Ready to go." Sammy asked

"Yea." I told him. We stared walking out of the room when Sammy grabbed my waist and just stared kissing me. His lips were soft and he's a really good kisser. It lasted for 3 minutes.

**Sammy pov**
I wanted to kiss her so badly so I just did. She seemed shocked at first. Then she started kissing back. We went out of the room and walked hand and hand to the car.

The same nurse that's been helping Faith and me she saw us and said "I knew there was something between you two it's so cute." She stated saying. Then she came up to me and said "take very good care of her don't let her go." She seemed like she was going to kill me if I did. "And don't forget to invite me to the wedding." She said

I looked over at Faith she was blushing. "Don't worry I will." I told her with a smile. "Go have fun but no to much next time I see you is at the wedding." "Deal." I said to her. We stared leaving and I opened the door for Faith to get in.

"I'm taking you out for lunch." I told her
"Sammy but I look ugly." She started saying to me. "Faith trust me you look beautiful no matter what." I told her she just smiled while looking down. I took her hand and just started holding it.

We got finally arrived to Chipotle. We walked in and sat down. We ordered our food. We started eating **skips when there eating** we got up ready to leave. We started walking to the car. When I decided to go to the flower shop with Faith . She looked kinda confused.

I walked in I bought her some roses. I payed them and in front of everyone I started saying "Faith these roses are for you since the first day I saw you at school I wanted to be your friend your everything to me I know it's early but will you be my girlfriend." I asked her. "Yes." She said. She started crying and I was hugging her tight.

Everyone was looking at us and saying how cute I asked her. I heard "awwws" and then someone walked in.....

Hellooo people ✌
Hopefully your enjoying the book.
I'm going to add more people to the book don't worry. The person that walked in is someone you least expected... Keep on reading to find out ✊