ARC 1 CHAPTER 1 The villain is the scheming boss (1)

"The system numbered W-XH3771 is activating...The automatic program is online."

"The state of the host's soul is being checked...it is in good condition. The damaged host's body is being repaired..."

The unwavering mechanical sound awakened Gu Xiyu's heavy consciousness.

The suffocating pain in the back of his head was fading at a rapid rate. As his body gained it's perception ability, his nose and mouth were filled with the smell of fishy dampness.

"...Is the person dead?"

"I just confirmed it. Breathing has already stopped." The person who responded seemed to have something in his mouth. The words he spoke seemed a bit greasy.

Gu Xiyu opened his eyes slightly.

In his sight, an orange-yellow lamp stood upright at the entrance of the alley far away, which looked a little lonely under the backdrop of the dark night.

"Don't worry, this place is out of monitoring area and he also drank alcohol. We have arranged the venue. If they really want to check it, it will only be concluded that he was drunk, bumped and killed himself."

"Loading the data of this world..."

The mechanical sound continued. People around him didn't seem to notice that he was awake.

"Very good ! When money arrives in my hand, I will go to the casino again. This time I must reverse the situation and be proud!"

"Did you forgot about you almost being chopped off last time?"

"Exactly, I would rather take it to buy a luxury car and mansion to enjoy my life..."

The voice of speaking gradually faded away. Gu Xiyu coughed hard at the unpleasant smell mixed with the smell of wine on his body in the alley. This sudden cough was like a mysterious stop button and instantly stopped other sounds in the alley.

"...Fuck." The three of them turned stiffly. The shorter man among them saw the boy who was originally lying on the floor with his head full of blood now standing leaning on the wall, causing the cigarette from his mouth to fall out of surprise.

The man with a small belly next to him raised his hand and slapped him hard on the head. He angrily asked, "Didn't you say that person was dead?"

  "I, I..." He clearly confirmed that person was already dead!

  Gu Xiyu got up very steadily. He bowed his head to tidy up his messy coat and finally frowned in disgust. He didn't look like a person who had just received a heaving beating and had a big hole in his head at all.

  "What to do?!" The short man slapped himself again on his bald head.

  Failure of the mission meant that they could not get money from their client and they may even be silenced. Dreams were already within their reach, how could they allow anything to go wrong?

  Several people exchanged glances and then rushed toward the thin and tall boy who had just got up.

  Since they had not dealt with that boy properly, they could only do it again!

  Their first action was very smooth. Moreover, the appearance of the boy gave them the illusion of him not even being able to withstand their oneblow. So all three of them thought that this was just something that could be solved by moving their fingers.

  They didn't realize that things might be a bit tricky until they found that the boy who had just woke up was able to avoid all their attacks and also was able to kick their strongest companion.