02

"넌 내 My Jay park 널 상상해 Jay park
보다 멋있어 Jay park I'm thinking about you, Your body is mine
My Jay park-" You groaned and turned off the alarm, (And yes don't worry we're not talking abt the rapper Jay park, we talkin about Jong seong Park😩) you admit that the song is problematic but its catchy for no reason. And besides Jay was the one who set the ringtone so that you could think of him when getting up from bed.

Getting up from the bed you walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower and dressed into cargo pants and black off-shoulder long sleeve and paired it with some sneakers. You then grabbed your crossbody bag.

You looked in the mirror and did your usual make-up routine. "Damn I look HOT" you snapped some few pics and posted them on your IG story and add a song that would match the pics

The time was 7:47 so you rushed to open your bag and checked if you didn't forget anything—

"shit, I forgot I confessed to him-"

"Y/n! Your gonna be late for school!" Fuck it, you thought before you lock your room, wore your headset on your neck and went downstairs to get breakfast. "I'll just eat it going to school" you grabbed two pieces of toasted bread and went to the garage and turned on the engine of your vesma.

You opened the gate to let your scooter out and locked the gate after.

"I'm gonna get going now!" You heard no reply from your mom "wow at least say be safe or something" you scoffed and slammed the door shut, you angrily bite the bread and rode the scooter to school.

__________________

Thank god, you didn't meet Sunghoon at the front gate since he's known for being an early bird, you peeked at the window and saw Sunghoon sitting at his desk and luckily he was at the second row while you were at the fourth row.

You also noticed that Jay was already in his seat and that made you relax a little bit.

You took a deep breath and opened the door and Swhooshed to your seat and unpacking the things you need for class like notebook and pens making yourself busy.

You didn't look at where sunghoon was because you know that he was staring at you, "psst y/n, sunghoon's looking at you, yieeee" Jay snickered

"Shut up Jay" you stomped his foot "ouch!, hey that hurted you know" he brought his foot to his chair to inspect if his shoes got dirty or not "look what you did, clean this for me"

"Are you crazy? Heck no" you said facing front "at least give me some wipes or tissues" he whined, you sighed thinking you had no choice since it was your fault and looked for wipes in your bag, handing it to him. He muttered a small thanks and wiped the dust of his shoes.

Few moments later the teacher came and started the class.

________________

After the class was over it was finally lunch time, you packed your bag and waited for Jay to finish, you felt someone behind you "Y/n? Can I talk to you?" It was Sunghoon

Lord, why are you doing this to me. You cried mentally, you looked at Jay and he was ignoring you, "y/n I'm gonna get going now~" he snicker and made a thumbs up before going out of the classroom.

Dumb hoe, saying he would cover up for me and now he's ditching me. You mentally sighed

"S-sure what is it?" You awkwardly turned around and force a smile.

I'm gonna beat his ass later.