04

"So what about you? Any girl that you like" I said and eat the ice cream on the spoon, "no one actually" i was kinda expecting the answer, he was very secretive and his standards are high af.

"What's your type?" you asked again hoping for an answer this time

"What's with you asking these types of questions" I swallowed the ice cream and replied "it's because you know about my type and crushes and i never know yours and i dont even know if you dated anybody before"

"Well.. I have this girl I like but they like someone else" he stared at me deeply

"Wow that girl must've have bad taste in men" I mean Jay is a whole package but I will stay loyal to Sunghoon

"Yea right..." He took another scoop of ice cream and ate it, "oh yeah, Sunghoon's girlfriend texted me"

"What did she say?" I unlock my phone and showed him the text "Wow.. The opacity"

"Its audacity you dumb fuck!" I smacked his head "I was being sarcastic!" He rolled his eyes

After talking for a few minutes we decided to watch 'Flipped' and it was so good and cute, at that time we finished eating the ice cream.

"Hey its already late.." I said while cleaning up the bed so that I could lay down, I flopped into the bed "come here lets sleep together" Jay looked a little hesitant but still lay down beside me.

The lights room were off and the led lights are on purple, both of you just lying down and looking at the ceiling with out saying a word while Structure by Old sweetheart plays on the speaker which is not that loud but enough for you to hear.

"Hey.. " I said and flipped over to his side and saw his side profile which was perfect and he hummed in response.

"What do you want to do after you graduate?" It was a random question, the silence just didn't feel right to me.

"I.. Haven't really thought about it, my dad would probably make me go to the u.s and take over the company or something" honestly thinking about Jay going abroad breaks my heart. I mean he is my 5 yr bestie and the different time zones are frustrating

"Oh.. If your gonna go to the u.s then I'm also going!" I laughed and he did too "what about sunghoon?"

"Well he has a girlfriend so.. " i shrugged, it was another moment of silence you hummed to the song and the position was getting uncomfortable so you sling your hand to his stomach.

"Your getting a little too comfortable" i giggled and put my head to his chest "it's because your comfortable just like a pillow"

He put his hands over my had and patted it, he mumbled something but i didn't quite hear it "what did you say?"

"Oh its nothing, lets go to sleep" he said and turned off the led lights. "Goodnight jay.. "

"Night y/n" and i fell to a deep slumber.

___________________________

its kind of turning into a jay x reader LMAO

btw I'm going to the dentist tomorrow to pull off my teeth for the braces wish me luck 😄