SEVEN: PART 1🐞

QUESTION: What your favorite line from MLB?

Me: "They see me Catwalking....they hating!" - Cat Noir, Gamer 2.0

*****
In the day time, I'm Mitch, just a normal guy, with a normal life. But there's something about me that no one knows yet. Because I have a secret....

🎶MIRACULOUS! SIMPLY THE BEST! 🎶
🎶UP TO THE TEST, WHEN THINGS TO WROOONG 🎶

🎶MIRACULOUS THE LUCKIEST🎶
🎶THE POWER OF LOVE ALWAYS SO STRONGG🎶

🎶MIRACULLLLLLLLLOUS🎶

Episode 7 - The Sapotis
"Yes, Mrs. Maldonado. The girls are ready for bed, uh...technically speaking. Yeah, we're good! Enjoy the movie!" Mitch said hanging up his phone.

"Come on, bedtime, you little monsters! That's enough mischief for one day!" Kirstie said picking them both of the twins.

"It's not us, it's the Sapotis! Ha, ha!" They both said laughing.

"Off to bed, little Sapotis! You need to rest if you want to be fighting fit for tomorrow!"

"It's not fair! We don't want to go to bed. We want to stay up, like you!" One of the twins said.

"Yeah, we wanna watch the movie and tell each other lord of secrets!" The other twin said.

"And what kind of zombies will you be at the amusement park, tomorrow, if you go to bed late? Show 'em Mitch." Kirstie said crossing her arms.

"Yeah...um...um..." Mitch said rubbing his eyes and fake sleeping.

"So what's it gonna be? Boring sit-down pajama party with the big kids, or the super-fun amusement park tomorrow?"

"The amusement park!" Both of the twins said lying down.

"That's what I thought. Good night, Sapotis." Kirstie said trying to their hats.

"Wait, can we keep them on, please?" One of the twins begged.

"All right. But go to sleep now!" Kirstie said turning off the light and closing the twin's door.

"You have the technique down with your sisters! But, uh, who are the Sapi...Sapo..." Mitch asked.

"The Sapotis? They're little monsters from a Creole fable who are always pulling pranks and making mischief...Now we're alone, I can tell you. Ladybug has been around since the Pharaohs! But no way can the Ladybug we know be 5,000 years old! So, I downloaded a great app that analyzes recording I had of his talking. Based on the frequencies of his voice, it turns out he's a guy our age!" Kirstie said pulling out her phone.

"Uh...Kirstie....the orange juice?" Mitch said pointing to the empty glasses.

Kirstie groaned and walked to the twins room.

"It's not us! It's the Sapotis!" The twins said giggling and lying down again.

Kirstie shook her head and closed the twin's door again.

"What we're we saying, again?"

"Uh...We were about to watch a movie!" Mitch said holding three DVDs. Then, he put the Ladybug movie in the back and smiled.

"Oh, yeah, Ladybug! He's like a high-school boy! So, to figure out who he is, we need to find a boy our age, who's always late..." Kirstie said but was cut off.

"Don't you think there's a good reason why he keeps his identity a secret?" Mitch said then gasped when he saw that the cantaloupe has been eaten. (A/N: Well I think that was a cantaloupe)