TWENTY-THREE: PART 2🐞

Mayura stood on top of a building and overview the chaos.

She coughed a bit.

Hawk Moth helped Mayura up. "I wish I didn't have to involve you with this."

"I-I want to be here with you!!! I want to help!!!" Mayura said weakly.

"You love everyone!!! You're going to make a first-rate dinner!!!" André shouted and he kept beaming at Ladybug.

"And for dessert, the cat!!! I'm sure he's very tasty!!!" Audrey said.

Hawk Moth hid behind a chimney. "This always happens. Whenever he's backed up against a wall, Ladybug engages others to fight by his side. I'm convinced the Guardian of the Miraculous is who he seeks every time."

Heart Hunter kept following Ladybug all around Paris. "Where are you Cat Noir??"

Ladybug quickly goes into the subway so that Heart Hunter doesn't reach him again in there. "🐞LUCKY CHARM!!!🐞 A token for the merry-go-round!!! Oh..."

Ladybug runs towards the merry-go-around, unaware that Mayura and Hawk Moth are behind him.

Ladybug passes by Ellise's balcony and hear her shout.

"Bring me MY miraculous, Ladybug!!! I'm waiting for you!!!"

Ladybug hides behind a pillar and see the merry-go-around. He looked up and sees Mayura looking for him.

Ladybug steps out of the pillar and quickly moves away from the merry-go-round.

He jumps from building to building as Mayura tries to keep up with him.

Ladybug hid behind a building and smirks as Mayura kept going straight. "Bye bye bird..."

As Ladybug yo-yo's through, he sees Scott and Alex extremely close to each other.

The distraction causes him to fall into a tree.

Ladybug groaned. "Focus, Ladybug, focus!!!" He said and then got back on top of a building.

Hawk Moth was on Ladybug's tail. He saw Ladybug land on the merry-go-around.

"Master Fu!!! I need your help!!!" Ladybug said.

Master Fu gasped. "What a cute costume!!! But is it fitting in this place???"

Ladybug facepalmed. "I forgot to transform!!!" He said and then climbed in the merry-go-around. "I'm 100% sure that I haven't been followed Master!!!"

Master Fu sighed and then opened his cooler with the Miraculous box.

"Ladybug, if you'd like to have a turn on the merry-go-round, please pick your favorite horse. Once the mission is over, you'll retrieve the Miraculous and return it back to me." Master Fu said.

Ladybug looked carefully at the Miraculouses. He was thinking of Ellise, but it's too risky knowing that her identity is revealed. Then, he thought of Alex and took the Dragon Miraculous.

"The Dragon? Are you sure???" Ladybug asked.

Ladybug nodded. "I'm certain!!!"

Ladybug whizzed out of the merry-go-around.

Master Fu put back the Miraculous box back in the cooler.

"Well well well, what a pleasure it is to finally meet you, Guardian!!!" Hawk Moth said.

*****
Alex had the last piece of the ice cream cone in his hand.

Scott opened his mouth and Alex placed it on Scott's tongue.