Angy Death Child

*Xylo's pov*

I'm not happy. I'm not happy because of Bryan. I'm not happy because he won't tell me what the hells going on and clearly it's important. He wants to protect us? How??

It legit doesn't make sense. Yes I forgave him we have a small chit chat but still!.... He still scared. God I'm in idiot of course he won't tell me before he's frickin scared of me. Any person who is afraid of another would always hold a secret.

I pinched my nose and sighed as I sat down. I just hope he actually comes to camp I want to help him and it would be easier if he came to camp to get help right?

"Xylo?"

Ok but think, what it's it that he could be hiding that he's not willing to reach out to others for help? Come on think think.

"Xylo"

I know there's the Seductive Rose but that sword it's a threat anymore so Bryan shouldn't be afraid of it.

"Xylo!"

Wait unless it is the Seductive Rose but it's something he's not mentioning about it, wait is he still corrupted by it? No that can't be it he's perfectly fine no black-

Smack!

"Ouch what the hell!" I said rubbing the back of my head looking at Mario who was giving me this look of 'seriously?'

"I've been calling your name for a little bit now what's gotten into you?" Mario as he took a seat next to me.

"Just thinking about why a certain someone is keeping a secret of someone." I said

"A certain someone?" Mario asked

"Omg did you find a girlfriend or something I know we just started camp but still." Mario and not it was my turn to give him a smack to the head.

"No!" I yelled before sighing.

"No no no. I have at simply went to see an old aquatintes. I would assume you would remember the name Bryan." I said and Mario groaned

"Ya I know. Wait you went and visited him? Why!?" Mario said standing up clearly upset.

"It's been a year Mario and he fully understands that the Seductive Rose isn't all at fault he's taking some responsibility for his actions" I said and Mario just gave me a weird look

"Ok then, but you said something about secrets." Mario said

"Ya I offered to have him come back to camp-" I said but was cut off

"You what!? Xylo he's nothing but trouble why would we ever want him back at camp!?" Mario said and I shushed him as some campers from the Asian pantheon walked past.

"Let me finish ok. He rejected the offer bit half of it. He said he'll visit but he said he might not actually stay now I know what your thinking. Good let him stay away, but listen he specifically said he's not coming back because he doesn't want to hurt anyone. Now he's a question why would he think he'll hurt someone unless there's something he's hiding." I said giving my explanation

"He probably still thinks he'll hurt someone because of last year's event it's only natural to be scared." Mario said and I so badly wanted to slap him.

"Your as dense as I fucking wall."I said pushing him a bit away.

"No he's living with a jester guy names Jyles and he still has Helios so he's a question. Why would he be scared of the camp but not Jyles unless Jyles knows the secret and Bryan feels safe around him because he understands." I said

"I don't understand why your going to such lengths to help him." Mario said turning him back on him.

"Because he's acknowledged his mistakes and wants to make up for them I can tell, but since your as dense as a wall there's no point in holding this conversation with you, or Kay for that matter knowing he's just like you." I said getting up and leaving.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Mario yelled but I just shadow stepped away.

Why do you have to be so unopen to an apology, Mario, Kay.

*Jyles's pov*

I watched Bryan as he got his tunic shirt back on making sure to cover the bracelet like tattoo on his shoulder. The rose flower in the center never really helped with anything.

When I was around Bryan when he was changing he freaked out because he forgot it was there and kept mumbling things like being corrupted again but I had to assure him that wasn't going to happen.

Bryan's a difficult person to be with but at the same time he's so very supportive and even when I took my anger out on him about us being friends but he just pushes me away at time to took it like he knew he had to.

Still I wish he would open up. There's new pantheons and new people that if he became friends with could help him. As you can tell I'm trying to convince him to go to camp. At least attend it.

I finally got Bryan to finally say fine and I cheered to myself at the success I made. Well Xylo I hope your ready because knowing you once Bryan shows up more to camp your going to get your answer.