A special present ❤️

You finally let go of eachother, you couldn't stop smiling. A tear rolled from your eye and leo wiped it with his soft hands. He said "don't cry princess" and gave you a kiss on the cheek. They sang I L Y, Keep Smiling, hopeful & shining star. It was the best time of your life. All the way through the night leo was staring at you and was always winking at you. Leo came over to you and said "you look beautiful princess ily" you stated crying and he hugged you as tight as he could. You said "I love you too leo" you squeezed you a little tighter. You was sat on the long chair and your hand was beside your leg. Leo saw that your hand was there so he put his hand so it was slightly touching yours and you looked at him and he winked again, so he put his hand on top of yours. You stated holding hands and he gave you a price of paper. You didn't open it till you got home. It was time for you go home so you was saying good bye to everyone and leo came over and said "goodbye princess I love you loads hopefully we can meet again" and winked at you. You got home and you remembered that leo gave you the note. You started reading the note and it said "hi princess, you looked absolutley beautiful tonight and I just wanted to hug you and never let go. Here's my number ..... Ring me as soon as you can, always remeber I love you. Leo xx" a tear fell from your eye and your bestfriend walked in...