Texting leo

Your bestfriend was more of a leo girl than a charlie girl. You quickly put the paper behind your back and wiped your face. "What's up?" Your bestfriend asks. "Nothing, I'm just happy from tonight it was the best night ever" you reply. We gave eachother a big hug and she had to go home. You was staring at the paper thinking should I ring him? No I can't my bestfriend loves him more, Yeh but it's leo. All these thoughts were going through your head. But you did you rang him. You was talking on the phone for hours and hours. "Let's meet up tomorrow, I'll take you to the cinema" leo said. "Okay, come mine at 1pm" you reply. "Can't wait baby ily" he said. It was the next morning. You was woken up by the beep on your phone, it was a text message. You looked at it and it was leo. "Can't wait to see you today baby" it said. "Me neither ily" you reply. You got ready and started doing your make up. You finished your make up but you thought is this too much? Will leo know I'm trying to impress him. You started your make up again. There was a knock on the door. It was only 12:30 so you thought who could this be. It was leo, he stood there with his big brown eyes staring at you ....