11

"Papa...?"

"That's not your papa." Someone calls.

You turn around only to see a blank face before being knocked out.

~~~

When you wake up, all you feel is hunger. It's definitely been a few days since you were kidnapped and knocked out.

"Finally awake, I see."

You look up only to be greeted by Youxu. You're tied to a rock, but you kick him in the ankle.

"Ow! Stop that you stupid little-"

"Where's papa?! Where is he!!!" You scream, and begin to cry.

"Stop crying! He's not here and he never was! I guess it's time to tell you what's going on, because you won't listen without force."

"Fine." You sigh, trying to stop your tears.

"Your papa, is dead. Has been for over 13 years. What you saw back there wasn't your papa. But a visual memory shown by his vision. You papa wielded a pyro vision too, so that's why you were able to see him."

Your trying to take in all this information at once, but still aren't able to comprehend if he's telling the truth.

"...Continue." You respond.

"My father has been put in prison for 12 years because he wasn't supposed to kill your father. But before he was sent to jail, he gave me your fathers vision. He said to give it to you when I find you. I've been holding onto this since I was four, waiting to meet you. But something went wrong with my mind along the way-"

"Oh really? The fact that your a liar, or the fact that your a murderer?" You snarl.

"Shut up. As I was saying, something changed my mindset. And that was you. I fell in love with you, even before I had met you. So when I finally did meet you, I lost myself. I wanted to kill anyone close to you, because I wanted you to be my possession. I wanted to own you. For you to love me. But..." he paused.

What? He killed the ones you loved to be loved by you? What a fucking psycho. You kicked his ankle again, hoping he would show some emotion, but he just looked dead in the eyes. He clearly hated himself for what had happened.

"Listen. I will NEVER forgive you for what you did, but let's get one thing straight. Leave me alone, and turn yourself in. Then I'll hate you just a little less." You give him a genuine smile, hoping it makes him listen.

"No."

What? Did he just say no?

"What?!"

"I can't do that y/n. Because you see, I won't be satisfied until everyone you love is dead. That includes Chongyun,... and you." He smiled, beginning a creepy giggle.

You spine chilled, worried about Chongyun's state. Was he still alive? Or...

"Where's Chongyun?!" You scream while trying to break the rope.

"He's right over there, on that rock."

Chongyun was unconscious on another rock not too far away from where you were. You suddenly got and adrenaline rush and your pyro vision began to glow, heating the rope.

You were free. Now it was time to save Chongyun.

And finally end this, once and for all.