Chapter 3

"Izzie? Are you me?" We both said in unison. Today was becoming a lot crazier then anticipated. Both of us looked just as confused as the other. Then, Chloe and Luka walked in. "Guys hurry up! Your on in five minutes........ wow..... who's the mini doppelgänger?" Luka asked. He and Chloè were looking just as confused as we were. "Basically, the little Izzie was arrested because she was akumatized and the teenage heroes went to see her. She kinda lost it and got me to time travel there when she came into my void, closed it behind her and I brought her back."
"Hey! I didn't lose it, I just wasn't in the mood to be sat in that tiny cell any longer!" I argued.

"That makes sense. But which Izzie do we need to prepare to open the party?" Chloè asked. The adult Izzie was going on stage to open the party with the little family, but as long as nobody recognised me I could join the party. I put the dress on and a boy came out of the dressing rooms in a black suit looking like Adrien's. "Hi. My name is Zach Couffaine Bourgeois," he had his dad's hair and his mother's eyes. He was cute. What was I thinking?? He's Chloè and Luka's son! Is it possible that I have a crush on him? "Hi Zach, I'm Izzie Agreste.." he quickly interrupted, "From the past. Don't worry, the whole gang knows about the miraculous including the kids so you don't have to come up with a fake excuse." "Well that makes it a lot easier." I said. We both started laughing. "Wanna hang out while they open up?" He asked blushing slightly. "Sure. What kind of stuff are you into."

"I like playing the guitar like my dad, but I sometimes use the dragon miraculous like you used to," I quickly interrupted,
"Am I not Flare in the future? Please don't tell me Marinette doesn't give me my miraculous back after the incident that caused me to flee to the future."
"Of course she does! I use the dragon miraculous because on your world travels, you found a more powerful miraculous that only you are able to control. It can be very dangerous in the wrong hands and when you start using it, even you are being risky. But when you prove yourself, the celestial guardians let you keep it." He said. It was the moon pendant that the older me was wearing. The Wolf Miraculous. We chatted for a while until we were allowed to join the party. It turns out that all the descendants of heroes are miraculous holders. I recognised everyone there, even Fèlix! Lila wasn't there because she's still in prison for some reason, it really doesn't surprise me.

Kagami wasn't there because she was overseas at a fencing tournament. "Ooh, look at the two little lovebirds," said Marinette when she walked over with Luka to come find us. "What? We're not lovebirds!" We laughed. Or were we? What am I saying? Of course we weren't. Zach is JuSt A fRiEnD. Oh my god! I can't believe I just said that. We started laughing nervously again. Then a slow dance was about to start. "Err Izzie? Would you want to, you know err..." I interrupted. "Of course Zach."

(A/N: I AM LITERALLY SO SORRY IDK HOW ALL CHAPTERS BUT 3 WERE PUBLISHED I HOPE I DIDNT PUT U OFF THE SERIES! Btw if ur a new viewer to this then Hiiiiiii this is confusion saved bc I accidentally made chapter 3 save as a draft instead of publishing!!)