Chapter 4

Zach is a good dancer. We danced for ages until the unexpected happened, there was an akuma attack! Or amok attack? It was a sentimonster, without an akuma. That's a rare sight, but maybe not so much in the future. "Why Paon? Why now?!" Shouted Alya and Nino. Zach grabbed my hand and we hid in his bedroom upstairs. Then, Longg came out. "Longg!"
"Izzie! I missed you!"
"I missed you to." After Longg and I had a little reunion, Zach transformed into a hero called Blaze. Marinette and Adrien came into the room with the twins. Chloe didn't have a miraculous so she came up to look after me and the twins while everyone fights the sentimonster. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a kwami trying to signal me. It flew into my pocket and I went into the bathroom to look. "Hiya! I'm Mullo and I'm the mouse kwami! Use this necklace and transform!"

"But they don't need me Mullo. I'd just mess everything up, again."
"Don't say that! Look at your phone. They're about ten minutes away from failure!" I transformed into Multi-mouse and leapt out of the window.
Mullo was right. Half of them had been captured! Ladybug and Cat Noir were the only ones left. I used my skipping rope to swing down. "Hi guys, need a plan?"
"Yes please! I can't figure out why my lucky charm was a broken whistle." I had a plan. The whistle had Broken off the string. Perfect. "Multitude!" One of the minis wrapped the string around their waist and Ladybug helped the others launch her into the air. She landed on the villain's head and took their headband (where the amok was). Ladybug blew the whistle and Carapace threw his shield over Cat Noir while he used his cataclysm. When the damage was repaired, we went back to the hotel only for me to get a lecture from all of the adults on how I should of left them to defeat the sentimonster themselves. Fortunately, Zach pointed out that it was my plan that won the day for the miraculous holders.
The party continued and so did my conversation with Zach. We snuck out of the party and onto the roof where we danced in the light of the moon. At about 10:00, we sat down and watched a storm cloud in the distance. We saw lightning strike. We looked into each other's eyes. I was in love.................