Forgotten

The time for anger because of the loss of so many believers has passed and although many still cry wretchedly for love, she technically shouldn't help.. Because they didn't ask her.
Ancient goddess of love, nameless now because, just like her temple now in ruins, the human race has forgotten her name.

War, so named by himself, is smiling again.
The world is in turmoil and this means business for him.
Taranla...
The face of his nemesis, goddess of love, even older than the Roman and Greek gods, appear in his minds eye and he snorts.
Why bother, he muses, its been centuries since anyone called on her, and no wonder. Nowadays humans don't know what love is, calling lust and possession love.. Real love has died out. I wouldn't show my face if I was her..

Wading through the long grass on the hill next to her cottage - her temple too silent for her thus she conjured herself a nice little place- the goddess shows her private form.. That of a pale girl around 17, dressed in white, long ashblonde hair loose on her back. Oval face serene she stares at the horizon and no one would guess that her mind is busy trying to find loopholes so she can help the many voices echoing through her empty temple with none staying since they don't know her name.

"My dear, is that even a name?" as soon as he uttered the words, the husband knew he was wrong and before the pregnant woman can start crying again, as she's been doing the whole pregnancy, he swallowed and agrees that, yes, of course their long awaited child can be called Taranla, and he will deal with anyone who doesn't agree.
The teary eyed mother to be puts a protective hand on her tummy.

I am dead
Bring the wreath, call the friends
I am dead
Realise this is the end
No more smiles, mind's gone still
I am dead and no one noticed
I am gone, no electricity, no will
Breathing, walking I am dead
Lost, lost, gone, forgotten
I am dead
Someone's breathing, someone's pretending
Who is she? I am dead, yet my heart beats still.
I have gone, yet my eyes can see.
Take the white dress, bring the flowers
I have died and will not be back again.