Forced

- Y/N -

" Mom! I don't want to marry William!

My daughter shouted as she was crying messily

" Fucking hell ella! Stop this nonsense of yours! You will marry William! Our company is going down hill! And don't you dare try to ruin my reputation!

Jennie then shouted back as I looked at my daughter's eyes that were full of pain and sadness, ella is my first born she's our daughter she's 18 and jennie is forcing her to marry a man who she doesn't even love I can't do anything because jennie isn't listening to me she's a selfish woman and I admit that jennie is only thingking about her self and not us, she's thinking about her work but not her own family.

" Ella? Honey? let's just go to your room for now please? Try to calm down sweetheart please it's been a long day and we're all tired of working and studying so please give this night a nice and peaceful comings

I said calmly as I brought ella into a hug slowly guiding her to her room and as we got in she told me that she'll be fine and so then before I could even go back to where jennie is I felt two arms wrapping around my waist as there were sloppy kisses on my neck and thats what pissed me off so much, it was jennie who is doing it like nothing happened a while ago downstairs and before things could even go heated I pushed her away from me as I got to our room while she was following behind me.

" What's wrong with you huh!

" What's wrong with me? Really jennie! Cant you see ella is already suffering!

I shouted at her angrily as she then scoffed at me and laughed bitterly

" Fuck that suffering! She's so damn orrogant she's so stupid and a brat girl when I was 18 my dad was already planning me to be in a arranged marriage sadly then my dad died but god knows how many difficulties I ever experienced over those many years and times!

She then answered back as I looked at her in disbelief

" Your an idiot girl aren't you jennie? She's your daughter! I can't get you anymore! Can't you understand! Ella is only 18 jennie! Fucking 18! Cant you understand that! You know what? I don't know you anymore! What happened to you! Are you insane! We understand that your dad also did the same to you but it doesn't mean you have to do the same to our daughter! Can you open your eyes in this reality! Your daughter is in pain and you can't see it! If you wanted to continue with this arrangement you and Mr David had then I'm sorry but we have to part ways and when that happened I will make sure you won't see ella ever again, mark my words jennie fix your fucking self if you think your strong then let me remind you that I'm stronger.

I told her with full of anger and hatred while walking away not caring about her anymore.