Coming Clean

"Jayden your mother confessed." My attorney said. I haven't moved since I've been here. I just lay down looking at the wall, curled up in a ball. It's been 3 years of me being in here and my dumbass mom tries to talk to me. "Jayden? Are you alive over there?" She tapped my shoulder and a cop told her not to get to close me. I'm so violent and angry all the time. I'm always hurting somebody or yelling. I fucking hate my parents. I hate that I'm taking the blame for their terrible marriage. "Bitch what do you want?" I sat up on the metal bunk bed. "Told you." The cop said. "Come on I'm trying to get you out of here." She said and backed away from me. "You've said this 7 times already. What makes you think I'm gonna believe that bullshit?" I said nonchalontly. "Get the fuck outta my room. Dumb bitch." I said raising my voice. A single tear ran down her face and she turned around.

When I get to the courtroom people are clapping or booing me. "We don't want you to be in the outside world!" Some guy yelled. All I could see is red. All I wanna do is hit this nigga.. A cop pushes me into my section and stood there. I wouldnt dare look up at my parents, I feel like it I did I would finish the job. 

I dyed some of my hair crimson red and left my roots black. I have tattoos and piercings. Nose ring and eyebrow piercing. Some dude when I was in there scratched my eye with a fork and now I have a scar, like scar from the lion king. It's on my right eye and my eye hasn't been able to open all the way since.

"Jesus." Shari mumbled under her breath. "Okay let's get started." The judge banged the gavel on the table. "Alright, Shari you said you have a confession?" The judge asked. Shari's nodded. "Okay, would you mind telling us?" "Yes. I just want to say something before I do... Jayden, baby I'm so sorry. You are my son and I shouldn't have betrayed you as I did." Shari said. "It took you 3 years to say that. Fuck your sorry." I groaned and ran my hand across my face. She started crying and began to speak again. "I lied... What Jayden said the first time he came here, he wasn't lying. I was. He was trying to help me and I was so blindly in love that I defended my abuser. Jayden doesn't deserve any of this." She confessed. "Do you have any proof?"

"Yes, we have secret security cameras in the house. In case something was to happen." She pointed to the TV that was in the corner of the room. Then a video of me walking down the stairs and tackling my father. "We have decided that you guys will have 6 years in prison. Confessing deducts your time. You would have had 10 years." "Jayden you are free. No questions asked. You are innocent. You have a few more court dates but after that you are a free man." She said and I smiled for the first time in 3 years. My attorney hugged me but I didn't hug back. I'm free. Half of the room booed me and some cheered. 

I don't believe that I'm finally free, after all this time I can finally see my girlfriend and my friends. If I still have any. My parents looked at me but they arent my parents anymore. They are terrible parents, they always have been. I won't miss them at all, the whole reason I'm even here is because of them. I honestly don't expect to see any of my friends because they all think I'm a murderer. I just hope I have at least one person left. I don't like being alone anymore, I don't like the fact that people think that I'm a murderer. If they really knew..

The second I walk outside the paparazzi and the news is everywhere. Luckily I have security to take me home. Or I might just murder them all. Nobody was waiting for me outside the court room, of course. I kind of expected it but I was kind of hoping I had somebody. I wish I had somebody who actually cared about me. I had a girlfriend but I haven't heard from her since I got here. I really like her too, I wonder if she moved on or is still not over me. She loved me so much I dout she'd move on.