Four- Scarlett

After I heard the knife hit the wood I uncovered my eyes. "See I told you right in the middle!" I looked at Kai's shot which was a bit off. "I'll beat you one day." He said as he grabbed his water bottle. "I'm waiting." I said with a smirk. He ran up to me, throwing me over his shoulder. "Mr.Diaz put me down!"I said giggling as he ran around the room. "Or what?" I smirked. "Or this." I wrapped my leg around his neck and flipping off him for him to catch me. He put his arm behind before I hit the ground. "Wow, first grade move." He said sarcastically. "Fuck you." I punched him in the arm. "I know you want to." He winked at me. "You wish." He gave me a thinking face. "Oh I wish upon a star-" I cut him off, covering his mouth with my hand as someone walked by. He went to bite my hand as I pulled it away. "Awe is puppy ,sad he couldn't make his wish." I made a fake pouty face. "I don't need a wish to make it come true." I nodded my head. "Noted." I grabbed my water bottle and walked over to the ring. I watched Sam and Cody sparring in the ring as they threw punches over each other's head. Sam threw a left hook taking Cody down and holding him there. "ALRIGHT GET OFF ME!" He screamed struggling to get up. "Looks like someones a sore loser." Kai came up behind me watching Cody yell. You could hear him yell from down the hall. "Like you?" He gave me a surprised stare. "Wow I'm the sore loser?" I put a hand up to my face to make it look like I was thinking. "Ummm yeah." He jumped back acting like he got shot. "Wow ooooh right in the heart." I laughed walking towards the door. "Where do you think your going?" I turned around. "Dinner it's 6:30 c'mon Emily and Mason are probably already there." He grabbed his water bottle running behind me. "Any news from your dad?" Hearing his name made me cringe. Every bone in my body wants to kill him. "No he's been completely off the grid ever since we left." He grabbed my waist pulling me to his side. "Do you think he will come back?" That thought frightened me but I knew the answer. "Definitely he is not one to go down without a fight." He cupped my face in his hands. "He will never lay a hand on you again if a fight is what it takes then I will fight him." He gave me a soft but angry smile before kissing me. He was always so gentle, like he was afraid to break me. "Alright let's get to the car we're gonna be late for dinner." He pulled me back into a kiss. "They can wait." I agreed. We stood there for a minute or so not wanting to break the passionate kiss. I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the door. He opened the passenger door for me to get in. "What a gentleman" I winked at him. He closed the car door and went to the driver's side. I put my hand face up wanting his hand. He grabbed my hand and put it on his leg. "I will always love you Scarlett." That gave me pure butterflies. "I will always love you, Kai Diaz."