Chapter 51

Mina listen to me just for once I'm really sorry of what you saw of what happened Mina I really really didn't mean this to happened . I can avoid her just please listen to me I would never let it happened again
Sorry

" Go back to your office let's talk in the house later .

Ok thank you , excuse me don't forget your lunch later . Chaeyoung silently leave her office , then Mina begun to cry .
" I hurts seeing him kissing someone when I'm with him at first before I got hurt when Yeri kissed him now it's more painful to see those scene were still married even I'm not he girlfriend , can't he respect our marriage for everyone's sake ??

Why is it it's hard to love someone who doesn't care for you . I broke with Bambam because of him because I got confused when I'm around him now that I'm free it's still complicated worst than before .

I think I should go home I can't stay here for the whole day seeing them it's difficult to separate them when they are in the same department .

Knock ! Knock !

Come in ..

Mina ? Bambam's dad is here he have an appointment to you his waiting in the lobby why you didn't call him his waiting for almost half an hour .

" Ahh sorry I f-forgot , shit !! Mina run to her mini room she felt dizzy , sorry I'll be back Jihyo .
What happened to me ?? I feel like vomiting

Are you ok Mina ?

"Yeah wait

Jihyo waited her sitting comfortable with her luxurious couch scanning her office " Hmm new designs huh newly wed effect , nice ! I'm glad to see all of these .
Jihyo can't wait her boss so she followed her . " Mina ? You don't want to talk to him ? I can tell him so he won't wait too long .

"Jihyo help me , Mina almost whispered leaning on the sink . Jihyo !

Mina !  Omo are you ok ? What what happened to you ? Jihyo help her to stand up and help her to sit down. Why ?
You're so cold Mina , look at your lips !
Wait I'll call Chaeyoung

" No , don't . Tell him I don't want to bother him

Tell me what happened to you ? What do you feel ? Did you eat your breakfast before going here ?

" No , I vomit .. there's something inside of me I can't explain . Maybe it's because I didn't eat my meals since yesterday lunch .

What the fuck ! Mina , do you want to kill yourself ! .

" I was very busy I forgot to eat plus I'm don't have appetite were not good .

Ok wait I'll get you some coffee and something to eat . Wait me here
Jihyo run outside then she meet Chaeyoung . ". Chaeyoung-ssi ! Mina felt dizzy can you get her something to eat ? I'll call her doctor

What ?! What happened to her ? Where is she ?

"Just see her in her mini room

Ok thank you , Chaeyoung rushed to her office after Jihyo informed to him that her wife is not feeling well.
Her urinary track infection strikes again I told her to have a check up she didn't listen to me.