Untitled Part 6

"Luna!" I hear Zara whisper. I've became so accustomed to my new name I practically turn my head every time I hear it. I groan and turn around in my bed, covering my arms with the thin sheets. She pokes my cheek saying,"Lunie!", and I open my eyes to see her her large brown ones inches from mine.

"GAH!" I shriek, bolting way from her and pushing myself against the cement wall, holding my chest. "Someone better be dying!"

"I'm dying." She says seriously. I raise my eyebrow at her before she says," dying for food. The boys aren't awake so you get the pleasure of taking me out for food."

"Why can't you go by yourself? We all have money." It's true; ever since Thomas got his job he split the money it's all of us. I keep my money in my pillow case.

"I spent it all." She smiles sheepishly. I roll my eyes, a smile creeping itself onto my lips, before getting up. I see her already in a red tank top and ripped jeans, her thick black coat in her arms. Her pink hair has grown out, sticking out from not brushing it. I slowly drag myself to the bathroom before shoving my tangled blonde hair into a braid, strands of my short hair framing my face. Slipping on on some jeans of Zara's and a t-shirt of Thomas's I walk out, grabbing my thin red jacket and my money from my pillowcase we walk to where Zara's dying stomach takes us.

-:::-

Fourteen minutes and three complains of Zara's feet hurting later we end up at a restaurant called 'Meg's Cafe and Bar'. We walk in, Zara practically sighing as the warm air hits her face before we shove into a booth.

"What can I get ya?" A waitress asks, her name tag reading 'Jamie'.

"Coffee. Black. And a chocolate scone." Zara says. I look at her angrily. She woke me up from my sleep coma for coffee and a scone?

"Same." I sigh, glaring at Zara. She smiles innocently at me, playing with the sugar pourer, tapping some on her hand before dumping it in her mouth. The lady soon comes back and we thank her before eating in comfortable silence.