Presents?

Kaleb's P.O.V

"Its Christmas!" Me and Luna shouted, running to the front of the shed. Its good we share a room together because I agree with Zara that we are the

most excitable out of the four of us.

I really like Luna but I've seen the way Thomas looks at her,but... Oh well ITS CHRISTMAS!

We made our way to Zara and Thomas area.

"Wake up guys!" I shouted. Zara got up quickly and scrambled down the ladder of her and Thomas's bunkbed. Thomas like always fell out of bed.

The reason we have so much stuff is because this shed/house (because it is a two storey) belonged to my grandfather and he always needed a place to escape to and before he passed away he gave it to me because everybody says that I am the younger version of him. I haven't really changed anything about it and all that is different is the feeling. The feeling that this is my home and I share it with the people I care about and who care about me.

Anyway, we al, made our way downstairs to the living room thingy where the Christmas tree was. The. first thing I noticed was the fact that everybody must of woken up in the middle of the night to put Christmas presents under the tree. Just like me and I thought I wsd the only one that would have thought of that.The was about 20 presents under there and when I was a child I didn't even get that many presents but that was in the past.

~~~~~~

Present opening done. Only one of us has a job,Thomas, and he works at apple and he gets paid $10,000,00 a year which, ay seems like a lot but is not.

We had Taco bell for dinner because they were open and we couldn't afford to buy a fancy dinner because Thomas hasn't had his monthly pay yet.Luna and Zara went upstairs and we could hear them giggling but had no idea what it was about and none of us wanted to go up and see what it was about.

After about fifteen minutes of endless giggling and whispering they finally came down.

"We've decided to swap rooms so that girls stay with each other and same with the boys." Luna told us excitedly

We all thought it was it a great idea and so the move began.

                                                                                           What a great Christmas this has been.

A/N Heya CutiePies Its Nicki here.
Sorry for the long gap between my own chapters.
I hope you liked this,I definatley enjoyed writing it for you.

                                                                                                    Merry Christmas
                                                                                                             and a
                                                                                                     Happy New Year!

Stay Strong You're Worth It
-Nicki and Gray