16

(Face reveal at the end please don't make fun of me or I will show up to your house;)

The light from the Street lamp illuminated dreams face. "Get the fuck off of him you asshole" Dream ran over to Keith kicking him in the gut.

He groaned in pain rolling off of George. He put his knees up to his chest trying to console himself. Dreams looked from Keith to George. His face had fear written all over it.

Dream held out his hand to George to clasp on to. "Please George can we talk". George hesitantly took Dream's hand. Dream pulled him to his feet.

George dusted himself off while Dream went over to Keith he pulled his head up by his jet black hair. He whispered something into his ear that George couldn't hear.

"If you ever even look at George again I will kill you" Dream breathed in his ear. He threw his head back on the ground, spitting on his face.

"You wanna go to my house?" Dream asked George. He nodded and they quickly started walking leaving Keith on the ground.

"Thanks" George quietly said

"Yeah no problem"

"Uh quick question, how did you know where we were?"

"My house is just a couple ways down and I heard someone screaming, so I went to check it out and saw you"

"Hey Dream, can I apologize to you? I'm sorry if I was a dick. I obviously don't know how to control my feelings, can we just start over"

"You know I would love that," Dream said.

They walked through the tall grass leading up to dreams' front door. "Wait is your dad home" George asked.

"I don't think so," Dream smiled.

He opened the door and the two walked in the dark and quiet house. The only noise was the house settling. "So should we go to my room?" Dream asked.

"Yeah sure so we can talk"

They stomped up stairs going into their dream bedroom. Dream on the bed and George sat on the desk chair.

"So-"

"So-"

They said at the same time. "Oh you go first," George said.

Dream took a deep breath before talking "George you helped me so much even if you don't know you did, and I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend"

"Dream I may of rejected you, but that's just because I was scared that when we break up I would lose you"

"George is that a no?" Dream asked.

"No it's yes"

Dream grabbed George into his arms pulling him into the bed. He put his lips onto Georges. George slipped his tongue into his mouth.

Dream swirled his tongue around George's. He held onto George, flipping him so he was on the bottom. "Oh god I missed this" Dream said in between breaths.

"Me too, me too"

Dream moved his mouth to the edge of George's jawline. Moving his lips and outlining his jawline. He went down to his neck. He left purple and red marks. George was groaning in pleasure.

Dream lifted his head out of George's neck, the moonlight shining through his window illuminated the red mark that was on George's face.

Dream traced his fingers along it. George winced in pain "I'm gonna kill that bastard" Dream said.

"Dream I'm fine I swear can we just continue please" George begged.

Dream smiled and rolled his eyes. He sat up on George taking off his shirt and throwing it onto the bedroom floor. George took his cold fingers pressing against dreams, love handles and v-line.

Dream got all tingly through his back and his stomach. He grabbed George's hand, placing it on his chest and going into another kiss. Dream took his other hand and ran it through George's fluffy wavy hair.

He pulled George up, pinning his hands above his head against the bed frame. "George is this okay," Dream said, asking for consent. "Of course," George spat out.

Dream went down to his pants, unzipping them. He looked up at George one last time and gave him a huge grin.

--------

The next morning they woke up to the sound of the birds chirping in the bright Sun. Their clothing we're on the floor. The only thing they had on was their boxers.

They were hand in hand George's back against dreams frontside, and a big weighted blanket over them. "Dream" George whispered "do you think your dad's home yet"

"Umm actually George. He went on a business trip" Dream lied with a deep morning voice.

"Really I didn't know he was in business" George said.

"Yeah, he works in a huge company," Dream said. " Do you want to get up yet?" He said, changing the subject.

"God I wish so we can lay here forever" George smiled this was the happiest he ever had been.

Dream was still hurt inside by the things that George said to him, but he was going to try to move on. "George I love you"

"I love you too" George said back

~~~~~~

918 words

I really wanted to make you guys cry but y'all wanted a happy ending. So here you go, here's your happy ending. Okay anyways I have no clue what I'm going to make my next book on but like if you have any ideas please drop them. Okay have a nice day or night and get something to eat or drink even if it's something small. I love you byeeee