Part 3

Morning

        Om was passing by Gouri's room when he notices her doing pooja in front of her shankarji's cute idol his idol the idol made by him only for her. The sunrays coming from making her shine more and he couldn't step further before starting her and thinking about the idol he reached his room.

Flashback (when Gouri is in her 10 th grade and om in 12th grade):

Gouri(entering om's room screaming) : Om!Om!

Om: Why are you shouting I am not deaf.

Gouri : oh right. You aren't deaf that's why you heard me screaming when I was stepping stairs itself and saved  me in saving my energy that I spent to  reach till here.

Om(rolling his eyes) : such a clumsy girl you are. You are unable to walk a metres in this age itself.

Gouri(rolling her eyes): Now stop being my grandma and come down Janvi maa is calling you.

            Om completes combing his hair and goes down.

Janvi: om you came come lets go fast were waiting for you.

              They all reached temple. It was a karvachouth day. Jhanvi and pinki were performing pooja while all teenagers started roaming around in the temple. Suddenly Gouri's eyes fell upon a cute shivji's idol. She ran there  and started examining it smilingly.Shivay was chatting with Rudy and went forward while om stood there watching Gouri.

Gouri : bhaiya what's the price of this idol?

Shop keeper : 2000 rupees.

           Gouri's face fell and kept the idol down and went to shivaay. She completed her pocket money already and doesn't like compelling anyone to buy that for her and om knows that. She is not among those girls who thinks of having whatever she wants. Om went there and watched the idol carefully capturing it in his mind.

After a week :

  It was Gouri's birthday and there was hustle bustle everywhere. Gouri cuts the cake, feeds it to everyone and everyone offers her their gifts. After having  a delicious dinner Gouri reaches her room.

          Switching on the light she directly goes to her wardrobe to take clothes. It was a tiring day though a special one. Turning around she was about to go to washroom when she observes a square box wrapped with a gift paper laying on her bed. She surprisingly reaches there and started unwrapping the gift not sure from whom it was. When she completed unwrapping she was very much surprised to see the same shankarji's idol that she saw that day in temple a beautiful smile crept over her lips and  watching all this a smile crept over another person's face and ofcourse that's om. Gouri searches the box and also observes the idol keenly to know the person who gifted her but couldn't find anything.

Flashback ends

Om's heart: you were hesistant to gift her then and now also.

Om's mind: Ey don't spoil him.

Om's heart: That's you who is spoiling him not me!!

Om'mind:  Just shut up!

Om's heart: you shut up!

Om: shut up both of you!

Shivika: chachu mom asked me to call you for breakfast.

Om: Yeah I think that's the best thing.

Shivika: what?

Om: uh! Nothing let's go.

Evening:

Gouri (entering Rudy's room): Are you serious it's already 5 pm and still you are getting ready.

Rudy: offo didi! Just 2 minutes I am almost ready.

Gouri: I warn you I am going to strangle your neck even if I miss titles.

Rudy: arre shanth ho jaaye. Look I am ready.

Gouri: Great! Let's go.

Rudy: what ? Wait. What about Om?

Gouri: What about him?

Rudy : we should check on him.

Gouri : what's there to check if he really want to join us he would have got ready by now.

Rudy: uffo! aap bhi na even after having reserved tickets want to reach theatre half and hour before and O preferes to go just a five minutes before.

Gouri : wh what? In that case let's go leaving him behind.

Rudy: How can you do that? Don't worry I'll go to his room make him ready and don't you believe my driving.

Gouri: Hey shankarji! Please I don't want to miss my movie.

Rudy(standing like God): As you wish my child.

Gouri( beating his shoulder): hat! Get that beast.

Rudy: Beast!! Uff.

In om's room :

Rudy: Om!Om!

Om:  what?I m not deaf.

Rudy: so you aren't ready yet as I predicted.

Om: Really!Wow then why don't you become an astrologist.

Rudy: It's not time for all this get ready asap otherwise my neck will be strangled.

Om: She and her movies always wants to go even before the gates are opened.

Rudy (smiling): Yeah please get ready we still have to pick her friend.

Saying so Rudy pushes om and hurries him.