Part 6

Continuation

Gouri comes down getting ready for college and looks at Rudy who is busy with his phone.

Gouri: Challe

Rudy looks at her and gets up

Rudy: sure

Pinky: You are going with him?

Gouri: yeah maa

Pinky(sighing): so your scooty is in repair again?

Gouri nods pouting

Gouri: okay bye maa.

Pinky: Bye. Rudy drop her carefully.

Rudy:Oh god! Why did you give me such a family where no one cares about me. All you want is her safety.

Jhanvi(coming from kitchen): stop it cry baby, now go she is getting late.

Rudy: Crybaby! Maa you too started calling me that?

Jhanvi: Because that suits you. Right Gouri.

Gouri highfies with her and goes with Rudy.

While going to college:

Rudy: See it's all because of you di why have you started calling me cry baby now everyone is making fun of me.

Gouri: uffo stop it cry baby.

Rudy : again! Oh stop it di I am not going to tolerate all these anymore.

In the meanwhile they reach the the college and Gouri gets the bike giggling.

Gouri: okay Rudy boy don't you want to know the actual person who gave you that name?

Rudy: who?

Gouri: Try to know by yourself. Do you think that you are the only one who gives puzzles even I can make them better then you.

Rudy(smirking): oh my innocent dii. Do you really think that I am such a stupid to not guess that person.

Gouri: what? You knew?

Rudy: Ofcourse! who other than that great Bhavya.

Gouri: You are....

Rudy: Great right! I knew it.

With that Rudy goes from there leaving stunning Gouri bebind.

Bhavya:(shouting getting up from her chair) what!!!!!! How can you Gouri now you started breaking our friendships rules.

Gouri looks at the people in the canteen to find them looking at both of them weirdely.

Gouri: shh!! Bhavya calm down people are watching us.

Bhavya(settling down back on chair): let them.

Gouri(sitting beside Bhavya) : listen first, I myself did not say that you are the one who gave him the 'cry baby' title, but he himself got to know. I just tried to tease him but he turned out to be really sharp.

Bhavya: what? Like really he himself guessed it?

Gouri pouts and nods like yes.

Bhavya: oh god now how to face him?

Gouri(giggling): Now don't say me you are afraid.

Bhavya: afraid that too of that crybaby never.

Gouri(nodding her head while raising eye brows): will see.

Gouri giggles while Bhavya glares at her.