CHAPTER 32 Meet him Parents

Znard POV

aahh ! di na sumasaket ang ulo ko !  iam so glad hays . ! isaw althea in my side she's hugging me ! Iam so lucky to have her . ! isaw the time in my wristwatch . ! 5:00 Pm na pala ! 

"hoon  wake up na " . I said

"Ooooooww ! are you ok now hon ? " . sHesaid   !  Ismiled at her .

"yes iam ok now thanks for caring me hon " Isaid that iam feel great now !  <"3 . she wake up and she smile at me .

"Hon stay there okay igo to the kitchen and ill prepare your foods ok " . She said . ! 

"Ok ! thankyou hon ah *holding her hand*" . she smiled at me and kiss me in my cheek ! . Para saken parang Panaginip lang ang lahat ! . Masaya ko kase she's mine now ^^ Dati pa rang Pinapangarap ko lang ang lahat ng to ngunit ngayon ! dama ko na lahat iadmit that she's not a virgin ! coz ilove her ! and its my fault kaya di na sya virgin ngayon  ! dahil dko agad sinabe sakanya ang lahat but !  Its all past ! iwant to forget a past and iwant to build a new memories ! . Being Her boyfriend is so lucky !  Coz she's so caring sweet and ifeel her love at me ! iam so lucky to have a girlfriend like her . ! .

"Hon " . She's there now ! . Meron syang dalang soup ! . Sopas ata yun and medicine ! ..

"Let's Pray hon " . She said and we pray .

"Yes Lord god jesus christ thankyou for this foods ! . we're so happy to become your child ! . Jesus i pray that Znard is soon to be ok !! Its all about Ilove him Thankyou to giving him to me ! . Thankyou JESUS and thankyou for the blessing !   Sa ngalan ng iyong anak na si jesus AMEN! ." .

"AMEN "   isaid She's so religious ! iam so happy to be part in she's prayer ilove her not because she's pretty ilove her because to her Attitude ! she loving caring you and she's Being your taga-advice she's so awesome geourgeus and yes she's So LOVABLE girl <"3 .

"Say aaa Hon " . She said while Smilling at her ! every she laugh and smile at me iam happy because napapangiti ko sya !  <"3 . after we eat !  idrink my mediscine and she leave ! . But before she leave she kiss me again in my cheeks ! .

Iam in my bed ! Reading some books yap reading is my Hubby^^ . feeling ko kasi tuwing nag babass ko narerelax ako . ! 

Krriiiinnnng Kriiiiiiing

*Phones Ringing* .

Incoming Call from
My Mom CAILEIGH Maxwell

"Hello baby" .

"Mom iam not baby ! " . 

"Iknow but you're my baby until now so me and your dad is going to philippines this Monday seeyou baby and iwant to meet your girlfriend so baby take care yourself byee "  

"Ok mom ! Seeyou Bye" . isaid she hang up the call !  <"3 I create a small smile in my lips this is my chance ipapakilala ko si Althea to my family . ! .  7:00 PM . igo to my bathroom And ill take a bath and after that igo to the Dining area and isaw them eating isaw althe eating andd waait .. Hus the girl besides her ? .. Tama ba nakikita ko teka nga lang *Kusot ng mata* Baka kasi Namamalikmata lang ako and no ! Si Alexa nga pero anong ginagawa nya dito !  Pumunto ko sakanila and ikiss althea's cheeks

"Hy hon Hello gays goodevening and you Ok kana ba ? anong ginagawa mo dito ha " . Isaid that to alexa Pag nakikita ko si alexa nagagalet ako kasi ginawa nyang tanga gago ang feelings ni Althea !   And i hate that coz idont want to see althea is crying becoz of them

"Hon easy ! Dont say harsh to her althea is my New slave ! my assistant ! . andd are you ok now ? " . She said and isee in her eyes the Curiosity and in the same time pag aalala . !