Agent Faith Quin

Faith is in her room punching a punching bag thinking to herself.

"Faith, you have vistors!" Faith's roommate yelled.

"Give me a sec!" She yelled back stepping away taking her gloves off, walking downstairs.

She sees her SHIELD co-workers/friends Natasha and Clint.

"What can I do for you two?" She asked walking to the kitchen with them following.

She pours herself a glass of water taking a sip.

"We need your help." Clint said and Faith turns around nodding.

"Alright, when do you need me?" She asked and the two agents look at each other.

"Is today okay?" Natasha asked and Faith nods.

"Yeah, just let me pack and change and I'll meet you guys there."  She said  walking away going upstairs grabbing her duffle bag and starts shoving her clothes inside, grabbing her gun shoving it inside the bag when her door opens.

"What's up?" She said looking at her roommate.

"Where are you heading?" He asked and Faith sighs.

"I gotta head out for a bit, I'm not sure when I'll be back but I gotta go, can you leave so I can change?" She asked and her roommate sighs leaving.

Faith quickly changes into a black T-shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of combat boots, she pulls her hair out of the ponytail quickly pulling a brush through her tangled hair before tossing it in her bag along with the rest of her things. 

She walks downstairs past her roommate and outside, poping the trunk of her black slik car tossing her bag into it pulling her sunglasses down onto her eyes getting in the car speeding off.