Chapter 1: Glass

TW: Bullying, Drug, and Swearing

Tommy POV:

[Monday 7:56pm]

I got back from school a few hours ago and now finishing my homework.

No one in my class like me and I am fine with it...

Everyone in my neighbor think that my family is the perfect family because of how rich, nice, very attractive, and talented we are but we have a bloodsucking secret.

We're vampires that been on the news for years now. Hunter have been trying so hard to kill us but all way in up dying.

I hate being a vampire cause I have to kill people for their blood to survive and I feel bad since they might have a family or someone that care about them dearly.

We don't get kill by the sun for some reason and-

"Tommy hurry up before we leave you!"

"Coming!"

Welp another day with the same shit.

I went down stairs with my black cape and knife so I can start stabbin shit.

"What took you so long?" Said my brother Technoblade who is 21 is the oldest by 2 minutes is a pro fighter, very smart, and very attractive having everyone falling for him. People call him the Blood God for how many fights he been in and win.

"Probably fixing his hair so he can be the prettiest well killing." Said my brother Wilbur who is 21 years old and a bitch that is a singer, songwriter, and very attractive and also having almost everyone falling for him.

"I fucking didn't Wilbur!" And me who is 13 years old and doesn't have any talent, some people doesn't even or believe that I'm a Minecraft.

"Boys don't fight now." Said my father who is very old and known as Philza Minecraft the man who owns the two biggest company is also very attractive but married.

"But dadza-"

"Listen to your father sweetie." Said my mother who is very lovely woman that used to be human before me and my brother were born. She is very weak due to her sickness from what dadza told us.

"Yes mumza."

"Bye guy."

"Bye mum/mom." Me and brother said.

[Time skip]

When we got to the town next to the city where it very busy. We split up into alley way like all way.
Techno went left, Wilbur went right, and I went middle.

I was wondering around until I saw three kid at my school smoking weed and drinking. They both hate me very much when I told them that I'm related to Techno and Wil.

One of them saw me and yell. "Well look it is! The lier who told that they're related to Techno and Wilbur Minecraft Watson."

I started to get out my knife as they walk to me. When they started getting closer I only saw two of them but where the third one?

I got hit in the head with the glass bottle from behind. Then I saw Techno and Wil running toward me then blood was everywhere...

[Tuesday 5:53am]

When I woke up I was in my room with mumza next to me holding my hand looking worried.

"Oh Tommy sweetie your a wake! How are you feeling?" Mumza said still holding my hand. "I'm ok but my head hurt like hell." I said getting up rubbing my head. "How about I go get you some g-apple." Mumza said getting up to go to the kitchen.

"Look like you a wake." I turn to see who said that and it was Wilbur with Techno at the door. "Yeah dickhead but what happened?" I ask. "Well some kid at your school I think hit you in the head with a glass bottle then you got glass stuck in your head as your pass out well me and Wilbur kill them in a second." Techno explains to me.

I nodded and check my phone to see what time it is and it was 5:57am that means I have to get ready in 33 minutes for school at 7:00am and since I have to walk cause I don't want my brother to take me I'll be there at 7:25am 5 minutes before the bell rings.

Mumza came back with a plate of g-apple cut up. "Oh hey Techno and Wil would you like some?" Mumza ask. "Sure why not." Wil answer. "Ok." Techno answer.

After we finish eating I went to get ready to school.

Once I finish I went down stair to the kitchen to grab my lunch off the the table.

"Hey Tommy do you want me to take you to school?" Wil ask. "No Wilby-I MEANS WILBUR FOR THE A LASTS TIME NO!" I said from embarrassment that I call my brother Wilby since I didn't call him that since I was 8. "Did you just call me Wilby?" "I said Wilbur" "Did you just fucking call me Wilby!?" "I did not-I did not call you Wilby!" "You just call me fucking Wilby." "Ok then. Hey dickhead!""You just call me fucking Wilby." "You just called me Wilby." "Oi dickhead!I didn't call you-" "are you embarrass?" "I didn't call you Wilby!" "Are you embarrassed cause you just called me Wilby." "I didn't call you Wilby!""are you embarrass." "Wilbur you-" "Are you embarrassed cause you just called me Wilby." "No! Fuck! Fuck! Shit!" "I didn't call you Wilby!" "Are you embarrassed cause you just called me Wilby." "Awwww Tommy." "I'mma go school bye!" I yelled go to the door to leave. "You can call me Wilby Tommy." Wilbur yelled to me before to close the door.

I pulled my hoodie up to hide my face from embarrassment from what just happened just now.

Once I got to the school the bell rings so I went my class and when I was walking in the hallway there some people whispering and laughing at me. A few paper ball hit me but I didn't mind.

The principal didn't believe me also since my friend Sam and his husband was the one that signed me up for my school year in middle school and the name of my parent on the note for me to go to school well my family was on a business trip for the whole summer in Las Vegas with a guy name Quackity but I call hike big Q since he's petty cool.

I went to class and sat in the corner well the teacher Mrs. Sammy look weird at me since they all think that I cheated on all my work besides Mrs. Puffy, she the kindest person that been nice to me in school since she new our secret and my dad and mum

Class have started and a few make fun of me and send me note that say I'm a lier well the other laugh as well as the teacher too.

Once class was almost done my teacher announce that my brother are coming next week to teach us to defend ourselves in PE and to learn song and how to write them in music, I forgot that my brother told me that last week.

Some kid made a joke about how there going to say that I'm not related to them and that they don't even know me. But I don't think that my brother know that everyone doesn't believe that I'm related to them.

The bell rings and I have to go to my second period the worst one of all...

I walk into the classroom then.

"THOMAS!"