Chapter 1

//tw: abusive scenes/swearing

Louis doesn't hate his life. Well not all of it at least.

He's always had a loving family, he had his mum and his five younger sisters and also his little brother. His dad had left after the smallest twins were born but Louis didn't mind, if his dad didn't want them then he didn't want him. He always had his mother's support especially when he came out, she had told him she'd always love him and started gossiping with him about what boys he thought were good looking.

He had good grades at school, highest in his English, drama and music classes. He wasn't popular but everyone knew him as the nice kid so he had no enemies or bullies or anything like that. He was always kind to everyone and smiled to others in the hallway. Everyone loved him.

He also had his best friends Zayn, Niall and Liam. He had know them since year 2 and they had been there for each other ever since now being in their last year of school year 11. Zayn was a raven haired beautiful god like human, he loved art and music and was a quiet but outgoing boy. Liam was the dad of the group with brown hair and brown eyes, he was always scolding the other boys and trying to get them to study, he got annoyed with them all the time but he loved them all like brothers. Niall was the baby of the group, he was a little blond Irish leprechaun who loved laughing and food (especially Nando's), he was always taken care of and protected by the boys, none of them knew why they had this protective feeling over Niall but they didn't fight against it ever.

Then lastly he had Shane. He was Louis' boyfriend and Louis loved him, he really did. Shane was always cuddling and kissing him and treating him like he's the only boy in the world.

Then on their 7 month anniversary everything changed. Louis soon realised that he now had a reason to hate his life.

They were in Shane's bedroom cuddling after coming home from their anniversary dinner. They were talking about everything and anything for hours until they got onto Louis' English project.

Louis had been assigned a project and was partnered with a boy called Harry. Harry had long brown hair and striking green eyes. Louis often found himself lost in them. He and Harry had talked a few times when sitting next to each other in classes or walking past each other in the corridor but they weren't friends.

Louis had been telling Shane about what he had to do for the project when he mentioned Harry's name, as soon as he said the name Shane sat straight up throwing Louis off of him.

'Why the fuck are you working with him Louis?' Shane asked anger prominent in his voice.

'T-the teacher assigned me and him as partners, why are you so angry there's nothing to be mad about,'Louis stuttered scared of Shane in that moment.

'WHY AM I ANGRY! I'm angry because your fucking that green eyed bitch behind my back and lying to my face about it' Shane screamed at Louis.

Louis flinched at the sound of Shane's voice and tried to cuddle into himself as he said 'I'm n-not
c-cheating on you Shane we are just partners please calm down'

At that Shane grabbed his chin harshly pulling him to his face, he let go and punched Louis in the face.
Louis fell to the bed with tears threatening to leak from his eyes. 'Shane had just hit him, his boyfriend the one who's meant to love and care for him'

Louis slowly sat up and started packing his bag while cradling his face, Shane had stormed downstairs lucky his parents weren't home. Louis let his tears fall sobbing quietly as he finished packing his bag. He started walking downstairs and as he was about to open the door he was pulled by the arm into a tight hug.

'I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry I was just scared that I was gonna loose you and I never want that, I'm so sorry baby please forgive me,'Shane begged cradling Louis head and holding him tight to his body.

Louis was shaking in fear as he hugged Shane back, 'it's okay Shane it's okay I forgive you, I'm sorry I made you angry like that I'm sorry,'Louis said while sobbing quietly into Shane's shoulder.

'I forgive you baby don't worry we will go back to normal and carry on cuddling like we were before all of this happened yeah' Shane smiles, Louis nods following Shane upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm the author of this story and this is my first book. Please leave opinions and ideas in the comments.

THANK YOU FOR READING

PLEASE VOTE

LOVE YOU ALL